For Sale RTT & Awning, excellent condition! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
Due to some changes in life and stuff, I am selling off a couple items. Both are lightly used, despite having them for a few years. Double disk replacement is not conducive to climbing in and out of a RTT, and sleeping on a sleeping pad isn't the best, either. So, time to go, despite still enjoying the freedom to camp wherever I wanted.
The James Baroud tent is in great working order, no tears, holes, bad zippers, or the like. We used it on probably half a dozen trips ranging from a weekend to 10+ day multi state family excursions. Summer use only, and had some light rain exposure. The aluminized fabric that James Baroud & AluCab use is fantastic at repelling the heat. I had a competing brand 270º awning before the AluCab and it was hotter under the awning than it was in full Arizona sun 🥵. The Shadow-Awn is an incredible bit of kit. Details and links to products are below for both tent and awning.
James Baroud Horizon 1.5 Tent. The tent cover is in great shape other than dusty, and it's been stored hanging in my shed since the last use. New price: $3800.00
James Baroud Horizon Tent
Asking $2500.00 OBO

AluCab Shadow-Awn, passenger side mount with extra support legs and wall kit! Awning has a replacement bag installed since the zipper failed on the first one, and brackets custom made by AluCab for the Eeze-Awn K9 roof rack. Just needs 4 10mm SS bolts, washers, and nylocker nuts and you are good to go!
Awning
Wall kit
$1500.00 for all.

Located in central Arizona, no shipping, cash only, delivery possible to Phoenix for a nominal cost.

I found some older photos, all itmes are in excellent condition.
Text is best. 928.899.0332
Jeramiah

38643170_1121536327996220_2351227855616081920_n.jpeg

42296984_1158198867663299_7009242110012424192_n.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in Georgia, no snow here yet although fingers crossed! I'd love to get out west and do some exploring in the 100 though. If I didn't have to work, I would make a trip out just to grab this from you. GLWS!

I'm in Georgia, no snow here yet although fingers crossed! I'd love to get out west and do some exploring in the 100 though. If I didn't have to work, I would make a trip out just to grab this from you. GLWS!
Just call in dead for a couple weeks 🤣
Thanks

Thursday evening bump! Your Christmas camping trip would be way more merry with this kit on your rig 😎!

Saturday bump! $3500.00 cash takes it all 😎

happy hump day yo! Time to find this kit a new home!

Happy New Year bump! First $3K takes it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom