RTI ramp in austin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bloc

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everyone, hope you are well

I'll be getting the new suspension for my 200 in about a month and wanted to do a before/after ramp test to post some info in the 200 section. Anyone know where one might be located?

If not an actual ramp, a good place to flex up suspension, preferably concrete where it would be easier to take some measurements?

Thanks all
-Justin

Hey Justin, a friend of mine has a business with a ramp in the back of his warehouse. It is by Mopac and 183.
Text me 7373339652

Thanks man, I’ll text tomorrow (at a reasonable hour)

Photos or it didn't happen :p

Yes, that’s the mud flap dragging on the ground. Per my measurements and an online calculator it scored something like 698. I didn’t get a shot of how the other side dropped out.
Thanks to @aljollano

E983B9BE-FE2F-456B-A94D-3B23D7727AC6.jpeg

Yes, that’s the mud flap dragging on the ground. Per my measurements and an online calculator it scored something like 698. I didn’t get a shot of how the other side dropped out.
Thanks to @aljollano

View attachment 2394379

Nice!

The other side probably looked similar to this. That’s what mine did when I was tucked on the same corner. I’m Interested to see what your new suspension does to the score after install

A04BF853-867A-495C-B522-209E77F66E53.jpeg

D46DBB05-B9D4-4677-B28B-71FBB68F1BEE.jpeg

Nice!

The other side probably looked similar to this. That’s what mine did when I was tucked on the same corner. I’m Interested to see what your new suspension does to the score after install

View attachment 2394622

View attachment 2394623
Yeah, about right. What suspension is on that thing? All I have are the OE strut spacers in front. King 2.5s going on soon.. I expect it to be awesome.

Yeah, about right. What suspension is on that thing? All I have are the OE strut spacers in front. King 2.5s going on soon.. I expect it to be awesome.

Thats stock Mr Toyota KDSS flex. I have OEM leveling spacers on the front and stock shocks all around. I replaced blown out components with OEM about 20k miles ago

The King setup will be sweet! Youll have to take lots of before and after shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom