RTH Starter plunger size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my starter contacts are welded shut. The damn thing keeps on cranking nonstop. Just sold my Tacoma so I am down and out. Sux because I am literally about to order a bunch of PM parts and a starter rebuild was on the list. It started acting a little funny a few times lately. And hung WFO this afternoon. Found a rebuild on Amazon that has over 500 5 stars. But I need to know which length plunger. And I can get it Monday with Prime if I order in the next few hours. Don't want to swap my OE for some rebuild crap from the parts suppliers.

I have the 2kw starter. Below are the part numbers..
20180602_184441.jpg

The plunger is this long...

20180602_184549.jpg

Appreciate it man. Thanks for your time. My options given are 96 or 125 mm. Yours is closer to 96 than 125. I can probably reuse the plunger in a pinch. You wouldn't want to sell those by chance? For a bit of profit of course

Mine is a 95 should have stated that earlier. What year is yours?

Mine is a '94 but I don't think there is any difference in the starters. I would love to help you out with the ones I have but I am leaving on business travel in the morning so shipping would be tricky. Check the p/n in Amazon and maybe you can get them all by monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom