Last weekend I replaced all the springs and everything inside the “drum” and also replaced the e brake shoes. I did not adjust it then. Adjusting it right now but need help. After I had replaced everything, my e brake can be pulled almost all the way back to the cup holder, or in measurement talk, about 20 clicks. I have the rotor on, adjusted the star adjuster to expand the shoes till I couldn’t anymore, then backed it off like it says in the FSM. But my e brake pull is still the same. I’ve tried adjusting the bellcrank, but it doesn’t make sense as when the e brake is pulled, the bellcrank bolt would be almost all the way out.