RTH in Salt Lake City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My family and I are passing through Utah in my 80. After hearing awful clunks from the RR wheel we stopped in Lehi and I found that three of the wheel studs have sheared. Guessing the shop that swapped on my new wheels didn’t torque them at all. We are lucky to be alive!
I would be eternally grateful for a referral for a quality shop that can replace the studs asap. We are 350 mies from home.
Many thanks!

My family and I are passing through Utah in my 80. After hearing awful clunks from the RR wheel we stopped in Lehi and I found that three of the wheel studs have sheared. Guessing the shop that swapped on my new wheels didn’t torque them at all. We are lucky to be alive!
I would be eternally grateful for a referral for a quality shop that can replace the studs asap. We are 350 mies from home.
Many thanks!
Calling @scottryana if he knows of a place

You could try calling Curt @cruiseroutfit , he might be able to help you out or give you a solid referral.

Check with Ben @ the Alignment Guys in American Fork or Dustin @ State Auto in Midvale. Both know Cruisers and can get you taken care of quickly/easily and we have any parts they may need @ Cruiser Outfitters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom