RTH in Denver area. AHC part needed front sensor arm turnbuckle bolt! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001LC

SILVER Star
Threads
I've a busted adjusting bolt on front LH sensor (in wheel well). It's the turnbuckle adjusting bolt. which has LH hand thread on one side RH on other with nut in the center. I need one desperately!

I hope someone that has deleted AHC can help.
002.JPG

4890760041.jpg

Last edited:
Seem I do need the whole assembly. Lower ball of turnbuckle is frozen. Likely as front globes failed, dropping front. The sensor adjuster bolt snap during the drop, due of turnbuckle joint/ball not rotating. Which means the AHC L and H not likely used in last 30K miles. I'm putting these on PM list to oil. :hmm:

THX JlinLX. Hopefully you can help. It's for a hardship job I took on at last minute to help out. The family needs the rig back for work ASAP, and parts are a week out. I'd really like to have done by tomorrow. I've two other 100 series out front waiting on me to service. Ones a Timing belt plus job and others full front end, plus job. Both must wait on this one hardship jobs that was to be just globes and flush, in and out in few hours.

To all offering me this part, thank you so much.

I'm a "junkey" for any 100 series parts. I like all I can get, and will use them sooner or later. But don't put yourself out. As I did source locally the AHC parts for this project last night. I'll be trying it out to see if it good later today and solves all AHC this LX is having ( I pray).

Thanks again @JlinLX :cheers: for the parts last night. It was great meeting you. Again; stop by any time, and I'l inspect your 04LX for you. ;)

I am in the process of deleting the AHC on my 01 LX. Unfortunately I threw out the front sensors and control arms. Everything else is here, the truck had a leaking shock that drove me to do this. Parts have some rust but just surface. Let me know if you need anything and I would be happy to send it your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom