RTH HG rebuild --> running rough (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok! Well, I didnt pull any individual plug wires yet, but i did open the oil filler plug and nothing changed, which certainly sounds like a vacuum leak somewhere. I'll tighten everything down again I guess.
I sprayed WD 40 around the EGR valve, the clamshell gasket (upper/lower, but not where the plenum meets the head), the throttle body gasket, all to no avail. Would an exhaust gasket leak also do this? certainly from the way my garage smell now most of the exhaust at least is exiting through the tailpipe haha.

any chance a problem with the MAF could give a similar result? I seem to remember the truck running really bad when I accidentally left the MAF unplugged once, but I cant remember if it sounded as bad as this...

nevermind I remembered I had that video and the readings of air were about 5gm/sec at idle. Is that normal? feels... normal.

Also, still weird that my upstream (i'm assuming O2B1S1 is upstream of the cats) is giving 0V.... I didnt remove it or mess with it at all, I just pulled the exhaust headers out of the way when doing the head.

Ok everyone. it is a stuck intake valve. The horror. Dont really know what to do next. Pulled the cam and bucket. looks normal...?

IMG_20200512_181451.jpg

IMG_20200510_175931.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom