RTH for a family member in Austin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys, I have a Family member in Austin that is homebound currently and can't get out for some supplies. I am not sure the state of the roads and what not but is anything open? she is stuck with out power and her dog has run out of food.

If there is anyone that could help out with a loaner gas/kerosene heater and maybe some dog food i would be happy to pay you for your time and troubles.

Where in Austin? Our group is all over town.

The roads are an icy mess, but my 40 did fine this morning. It's the other drivers you have to worry about.

I am in S. Austin.

I have a full tank of propane but no heating accessories and plenty of dog food. I also live in south Austin and I’m off work tomorrow.

Waiting for zip code or something to know more specific location.

A.J

I don’t have any heat or dog food capacity but can try to get some pooch food when I try to go to the store tomorrow. I live south and should be able to deliver wherever. Will post and ask where to deliver if I’m successful.. stores are pretty crazy at this point.

thanks for all your replies, looking at the time stamps my internet must not have been refreshing with your comments yesterday.

I was able text with OP and I’m going to drop off dog food. Unfortunately I can’t help with the no heat issue, but maybe one of you fine Mudders here can?

I have a Mr. Buddy heater with a large propane tank hose adapter but no propane tanks. I can lend, but I'm on the opposite part of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom