RTH - A442F Front Oil Pump Gasket needed in US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

perrobravo

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for help finding a transmission “front oil pump cover gasket” that is preventing me from getting my 1990 HDJ81 back on the road.

According to my research it is Toyota part: 35313-60010. I have one on the way from Partsouq, but the holidays there might significantly delay shipping so am hoping someone in the US has one or an equivalent and would be willing to help.

I’m not sure if/why this part wouldn’t be interchangeable one from a US market 80 with an A442F transmission, but given it has a unique part number, I’m guessing it isn’t.

FC6D3077-7681-418F-BAD8-64CB347EBCBF.jpeg

Circled here, behind the oil pump cover
14B344F2-1FB6-48F9-8054-800BE0302906.jpeg

Remnants of the original
450F6AD7-2472-44CB-AA84-6C896215B9EB.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ll of course cover the cost of the gasket and shipping to Las Vegas plus your next replenishment of your favorite beverage...

Have you tried your local Toyota dealer parts professional; is Mossy Toyota Pacific Beach close to you? They show it available, which means they should be able to get it, maybe even overnight.

Last edited:
Interesting. PartsVoice shows no one has it and the parts professional I am working with seemed to think he couldn’t get it. I’ll make a few more calls including to Mossy.

There are only 5 of this part number in the US. They are all at the Boston PDC.

Jeff— let me know if you need an assist with this part.

If the dealer in LAS gets it they should have it in a few days. Not sure why they aren’t just ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom