Roundup of the Roundup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey just wanted to say thanks to all those responsible for putting on such a great event. This is no small feat and it was executed perfectly. Everyone here at Katemcy is smiling. Also don't let Butch get out of doing this again next year. He spent a lot of time on it. I know cause we spent many evenings on the phone planning. Once again from all us Katemcians Thanks.

BTW; Highlights for me were Rolling a Jeep on the tree Friday night ....Shain's Jeep.
Jammin with John D. and Christy Baer, singing " Going back to Texas" and having to sing the last verse because he forgot the words.

Randy, that was a hoot, pretty cool you reminded the writer of his own lyrics, I think John D. was flattered we all liked the song so well :).

Thanks for letting us jeepers hang with you guys this weekend. We saw a few of our customers down there like Patrick and Steve Laird, and it was great to finally be on the trail with you guys.

Butch, thanks for your hospitality--it was great fun reminiscing about ol' FWD folks!
Nolen, 1st time I'd seen your buggy, NICE!
Jim R - what can I say? You are right, I just wanted to drink whiskey with "Jim" (which made me a little sore the next day)

Also, just wanted to say we met Bob Devereux and Chris Mann here at the shop today, they are great folks.

Also, just wanted to say we met Bob Devereux and Chris Mann here at the shop today, they are great folks.

Next time you see Chris Mann you have to give him s*** about braking a motor mount. And Bob for driving his 60 down there with a bad third member.:grinpimp:

Angelo

Cudos to Butch, Gary C-W, Chad, The Kruses, Katemcy Rocks, and all the others that put this together / continued the "tradition." :beer: :cheers: :beer: Me and Troutwoman had a blast. Great to see everybody too.

Oh yeah, and thanks to my new dance partner - even if he was too shy to "get down too it." :flipoff2:

Jim R - what can I say? You are right, I just wanted to drink whiskey with "Jim" (which made me a little sore the next day)

That happens when I drink whiskey and play guitar with strange women. I have two words for you Christy...... Memorial Day.:D

Randy, you and your family do it better than anyone I know, period. Can't wait to come back.

RonJeremy, the next time you unwind, do it on the opposite side of the stage.:flipoff2:

Look out tater, I'm working up some Tom Petty, 3-Dog Night, and some general rock n roll to go along with your "punctured to death by the spokes". Mr. Mariachi, I WILL be ready--- hee hee. "Strange" [roll eyes] and yet so beautiful, LOL!
I have some music pics on CD of Saturday night, so anyone that wants them needs to e-mail me.
baertrax@baertrax.com

I would like to thank Doc. Troutman for the great attempt to throw my sangin' off on the DAC song. You almost had me brother. Can't wait to see the video! Yes, there is video! I still can't believe that I sang with the John D. Hale Band! Thanks for a moment I will never forget! Thanks to all of the LSLC folks for a great event. You guys really know how to throw a party! See ya next year hopefully with some more rednecks in tow.

Later,

17 states.

Cal- 12
CO-6
VA-1
MISSOURI-4
LA-2
TN-5
WA-1
GA-11
IOWA1
MN-1
OR-1
AK-3
NC-1
KY-1
MS4
FLA-3
HELLOVA BUNCH FROM TX

Cudos to Butch, Gary C-W, Chad, The Kruses, Katemcy Rocks, and all the others that put this together / continued the "tradition." :beer: :cheers: :beer: Me and Troutwoman had a blast. Great to see everybody too.

Oh yeah, and thanks to my new dance partner - even if he was too shy to "get down too it." :flipoff2:

your welcome. and i figured one set of man boobs was enough!!!!:eek: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
and since it was active participation, where, exactly, do we stand?:lol: :doh:

17 states.

Cal- 12
CO-6
VA-1
MISSOURI-4
LA-2
TN-5
WA-1
GA-11
IOWA1
MN-1
OR-1
AK-3
NC-1
KY-1
MS4
FLA-3
HELLOVA BUNCH FROM TX

Make that 18 - at least two from Arkansas (AR):beer:

Slight correction

MN-2..

I know ya'll only want to acknowledge maJenny but I was there too

As always, we had a huge time. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with puttin this on.

I would like to thank Doc. Troutman for the great attempt to throw my sangin' off on the DAC song. You almost had me brother. Can't wait to see the video! Yes, there is video! I still can't believe that I sang with the John D. Hale Band! Thanks for a moment I will never forget! Thanks to all of the LSLC folks for a great event. You guys really know how to throw a party! See ya next year hopefully with some more rednecks in tow.

Later,

Lookin' for the video myself. :cool: Whoever has it - LET'S SEE IT! :grinpimp: :flipoff2: :grinpimp:

Thanks to everyone who put this shindig together and to all the folks I met. I had a blast and will def be back next year! Hopefully with a few more folks from east of the MS in tow...

Lookin' for the video myself. :cool: Whoever has it - LET'S SEE IT! :grinpimp: :flipoff2: :grinpimp:

Doc, I got it (well the encore anyway), but I'm not sure you want to see it...you don't really do the Rockettes justice :flipoff2:

Todd

Good to meet and wheel with you Daryl.... Sorry to hear about your steering.

Charles

You too Charles - It's nice to meet the folks you get to "know" on these boards in person. Sherry and I look forward to wheelin with you again! Don't worry too much about the steering breakage - I'll have it patched up in no time at all. :eek:

Thanks to everyone who put this shindig together and to all the folks I met. I had a blast and will def be back next year! Hopefully with a few more folks from east of the MS in tow...

Doc, I got it (well the encore anyway), but I'm not sure you want to see it...you don't really do the Rockettes justice :flipoff2:

Todd

I draw the line at shavin' my legs. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom