Roundup 2006 Officers Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com

Run Chairman-Free Event access, Free Cabin Rental, Free Tshirts, get to make all the desisions. See me for more information.

Registration Chairman-Free Event access, Free Cabin Rental, Free Tshirts, get to handle all the money. This position needs a Chair and 2-3 helpers. See Garth for more information.

Camp Chairman-Free Event Access, Free Tshirts. Needs to arrange Dumpster, Ice, Gas, Tent Placement, Porta Johns, final cleanup.

Run Chairman-Free Event Acess, TP did a fine job this year, will need to find out if he wants it again.

I think that will do. I will hand over reins when all of these positions are filled.

I will take on the camp chairman role. Ice Ice Ice

Chris and I could do the registration end of it. We can't make it to the meetings very often, but we do have a 'puter!!!! :)

I can help but am in Abilene...does someone wants a Committee member?? :D

I'll volunteer for
Asst. run chairman/asst. camp chair/Advanced party-setup stuff/ gopher/newbie run trail leader.
I can help with the actual event but I am too over-committed to take chairman level responsibilities with the planning end.

We gonna vote on this at our May meeting? As soon as registration chair(wo)man is offical, I have a lot of crap to send out via the miracle of the intrenet to the new (wo)man.

Garth said:
We gonna vote on this at our May meeting? As soon as registration chair(wo)man is offical, I have a lot of crap to send out via the miracle of the intrenet to the new (wo)man.
I vote for Garth!!!! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom