Roundeyes Worth it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Blew a headlight this weekend and am looking for a good, easy replacement. The Roundeyes have been recommended, but they are $99/pair. Are they worth the cost? I'm not averse to paying for quality, I just want to make sure they are quality. Also, I assume 7" is a standard size for LCs? There's no other choice, so I have to assume they'll fit my 40.

They supported the Southern Cruiser Crawl in 06 & afterwards 3 members put them in their 40's & all I can say WOW:eek:

The difference is noticeable.

Well worth the money.

Check out rallylights.com - I've bought a couple sets of headlights from this guy and they are really worth the money. He has kits that let you choose which wattages you want in your new bulbs and you can get Euro lenses that are much better than US DOT styles. The best combo is the IPF lens and Hella bulbs - but that takes some extra time and $$$ to find.

Good Stuff

I have a pair which I replaced the original 1972 set. Awsome. Afterall they are only 50.00 a piece.

Get them.

I'll let you know when my order shows up.

All i know is that the stock ones suck and I feel like im blind at night. I ponied up the cash. I don't go cheap on safety.

I've got roundeyes, and like em. Super easy install (just replace like stock) they plug right into the harness, and yes they are the right size to fit. Nice lens, good and bright. Check out the mud main page product stuff, they are on there with a review. good luck

i run a similiar style to the round eyes made by APC and they are nice... super bling, i also run those 40 dollar sylvania silverstars which make a hell of a difference.

the roundeyes replacements are really nice. my original lights were like flashlights. these are much better. I needed to use Pb blaster and vice grips to get the screws out. good luck.

Are you talking about the headlights sold by roundeyes.com? I bought a pair, and I had Hella H4's before. They are brighter/whiter and I think better than the Hellas. I think if you have the stock lights they are way worth it. If you already have Hellas, you'll see a little improvement, but not a lot.

mine again are APC and our excellent quality, i got them through work, but APC went under and i ended up getting a set for 11.00 dollars lol... good deal IMHO... but its always good to support vendors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom