Round up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
Had a great time wheelin with y'all hope to do it again real soon I just got home from my CA family trip after round up I will post a link to my pics soon

Kling-On,

Thanks for showing us around Katemcy Rocks. I hope you aren't getting too much grief for all of our roll overs. We had a blast! Wish it was warmer though - those pictures from Thursday bring back some chills. Hope we can make it back soon - not until fuel prices go down though. Nice pics!

Ditto what Jester said,

It was worth the trip for sure. Thanks again for taking us Newbies out and showing us around. I hope to wheel with you again soon.

Rob

Texas RoundUp

Kling-On
We also had a great time, would love to do it again one day. Dolores is ready!!
Thanks, Fred

you guys are WAY welcome... I hope nexted time I keep y'all on your wheels more... how are the 40's doing ...I had a great time, but nexted time keep the cold at home dont bring it with ya:whoops:

Kling-on
Had a blast. The 40 is doing fine. took the hood off after I got home and knock the dent out .I will probally be in your neck of the wood in June. I will be going to a drag race there on the & of june. Steve will be running that weekend.
Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom