We are happy to announce that registration from Round Up 2020 - Covid Edition has reopened! If you have already registered and did not notify us that you wanted a refund, we rolled your registration over. If the date change has made it so you can attend, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. We will leave registration open until October 30th. https://www.lslc.org/events/
We are excited to finally be able to host Round Up 2020, even if it is later in the year. We all deserve a little R&R after the year we have all had so far. All that said, this RU will look and feel a little different than before, but we hope y’all were expecting that given the circumstances. Here is a list of some of the changes you can expect to see at Round Up.
• We will only have one included dinner. This will be on Saturday night and everyone will be required to wear a mask in line, when being served, and until you sit down and put your food in your mouth.
• Hand wash stations and hand sanitizer will be available at the pavilion.
• We will have a band on Friday night, social distancing is encouraged.
• The raffle might look a little different. We haven’t figured that out yet, but it’s hard to social distance 200 people under the pavilion. More to come on that.
• We will be complying with the Governor of Texas’ orders regarding outdoor events.
• Everyone should self-check before coming to the event. That means take your temperature and make sure you haven’t been around any confirmed cases of COVID.
• Everyone will be required to sign a COVID waiver or they can’t stay.
Some more logistics:
• Registration will be open on every morning (starting on Thursday) at 9am and we will be there through 5pm every day. Please be sure to wear your mask when you check in, both at the Park office and with LSLC.
• Friday the band will start at 7PM
• Dinner on Saturday will be served at 6PM and the raffle will follow.
• Our vendors and friends in the industry are sticking with us and we anticipate a killer raffle this year! Many are attending and will be around the pavilion to talk with you about their stuff. Please be courteous to them and practice social distancing.
We can’t wait to see y’all there!!!