Round Up 2016 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
header-wp.png

Lone Star Land Cruisers is proud to present the 13th Annual event,
The Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up.

March 17-20 • Katemcy Rocks - Mason, Texas

We are doing it up big for our 13h year. This event will have something for all Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

To register visit: Lone Star Land Cruisers | 2016 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up

---

Stay up-to-date on this forum or here:

The Facebook Event page: 2016 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up | Facebook

---
Schedule:

Thursday
  • Registration opens 8:30 am, pavilion
  • Drivers meeting @ 9:00 am, pavilion
  • Trails open all day

Friday
  • Registration opens 8:30 am, pavilion
  • Trails open all day
  • Newbie Run, 3:00 pm, pavilion
  • Expo overnight camping, Leaves the park at 4:00 pm. meet at pavillion, see Perry Lowery for details
  • Potluck dinner at pavilion, 6:30 pm
  • Band to follow dinner

Saturday
  • Registration opens 8:30 am
  • Newbie Run, 10:00 am, pavilion
  • Expedition Run, Mason county loop tour leaves at 11:00 am sharp, meet at pavilion. Great for the wagons: 60’s 70’s, 80’s, 100’s & 200 series
  • BBQ dinner, Saturday night at 6:30 pm, pavilion
  • Kids Raffle to follow dinner
  • Big Raffle and Charity raffle to follow

Sunday
  • Any last minute wheeling
  • Shake hands, give hugs, load up and head home
2016 sponsors.png

Last edited:
Registered!

If anyone has any questions in regard to the event, vehicle requirements, etc, please PM me.

Thanks,
Perry
Round Up Chairman

What sorts of options are there for my draggin' wagon (100-series) with a stock suspension and a preference to not tear it up? It has sliders and a rear slider (aka receiver hitch) for mild scraping and dragging. I 'ain't skared' but I also am not stupid.

What sorts of options are there for my draggin' wagon (100-series) with a stock suspension and a preference to not tear it up? It has sliders and a rear slider (aka receiver hitch) for mild scraping and dragging. I 'ain't skared' but I also am not stupid.

You can definitely go and have fun in a stocker. One day during the event we do a Mason county expo run that is perfect for wagons. We took my wife's hundred a couple of years ago. You get dirt roads, a couple of low water crossings on the Llano river, etc. It's a nice drive.

Inside the park you can find safe stuff to do. And the access roads in the park can get you to the areas where you can go watch the crazy stuff. I promise you'll have a blast and not tear up your truck.

Damn Marc... You're coming out to TX? :)

See you and the family there if you come.

Damn Marc... You're coming out to TX? :)

See you and the family there if you come.
I was considering it. Then I was informed of another commitment that I can't get out of. (can you hear the crack of the whip?)

Im interested but dont want to take my fj cause it just got restored. Bugs on the new paint get me freaked out. I have extra parts from restore. I could bring them or pics for interests or needs. Is that frown upon? Dont want to tick off the host! New to hill country and to cruiser events. Jumping in with both high heels.

On what day will the expo run most likely be?

Is Dominic going to work on your truck again like SCC?

:flipoff2:
Guess you didn't hear....damn thing caught on fire pulling in the driveway after SCC. Hopefully Dominic will be able to enjoy driving his 55 and not wrenching on my junk.
But, I will be eternally thankful that he got it running! Your part knowledge is only exceeded by his mechanical ability.

On what day will the expo run most likely be?
Expo run will be Friday night with the county road tour on Saturday.

Registered, now to finish the mini

20160213_161858.jpg

I may have missed it on the website ... , but when does on-line registration close?
If this was answered elsewhere, my apology for the duplication.
Thanks

We keep it going until the Sunday before the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom