Round up '11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkcruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Wheres the pics? It's Friday already!! :)

Hope everyone is having a blast! I miss being there.

Wheres the pics? It's Friday already!! :)

Hope everyone is having a blast! I miss being there.

Ya, its like it never happened, I have looked on mud and can find nothing???:popcorn:

No pics, no proof it happened!

Here are my pics- Katemcy 2011 - a set on Flickr

I went out for just today. The last 3 are of a pair of coyotes. One crossed right in front of me on the way home, so I had to try and get a pic. He is looking right at me.

Here are some more..
https://picasaweb.google.com/david.gonzalez/2011RoundUp?authkey=Gv1sRgCI2t5MyUz6-pqAE#

img_0867-tiltshift%20%281%29.jpg

GREAT TIME AND AWSOME EVENT .... just hit the bunny trails with the kido's but everyone loved it ... cant wait for nexted year

Yep, I also had a blast. Big thanks to all the guys (Butch, Georg, Edwin, Charles, Doc) that cooked and shared the awesome food on Saturday night.

Thanks for the pics, really :crybaby: sad I could not make it this year...
:beer:

Rob

More pics should be up soon. Cameras were everywhere so post em if you got em....

Did someone take a picture of the Heep that was being towed in on the front stinger of an FJ40? That was classic.

I only took a few. Too busy behind the wheel. For all that were there, tanks for coming.

For those who could not make it, you missed a large time. We'd love to see you next year.

LSLC Round Up 2011 - a set on Flickr

My first event to attend with LSLC. Had a great time. Also first time to Katemcy with my 40. Great bunch of guys. Thanks to the the guys from the left coast ( Rob, Mike,Georg) for getting me up the rocks.

Really great event, big thanks to everyone.
Big thanks to Kowboy and the WToE for returning to run the raffles.
I also want to say thanks to some of the many unsung heros; Chris & Kelley Smith, Jason Harsch, Perry Lowery, Mike Costello, and Justin Ward. These folks really helped with registration and ticket selling.

BTW, Famous Potato, please post your phone pic of the kid that won the teddy bear. It was a classic shot.
Happy Trails! N

Huge thanks to everyne involved in this event! I had a GREAT time even without a rig this year. Food was great, band was great, raffle was great, weather, wheelin', beer drinkin', story tellin', etc were all great. Definitely on my list again for 2012!!!

Me and some others decided it was 3rd on the scale for Roundups..........after all of us running it worried, man what fun the new park ain't the old one, but dang they have some cool trails and scenery.....the pot luck food was amazing.

I guess it was alright... Had a BIG time guys. I always enjoy my time in TX. You guys put on a top notch event. Glad we had great weather. Gotta go get a liver transplant but other than that it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom