ROTW-Velveeta Wag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its not much to talk about but here she is..

SOA w/2.5inch lift springs
anti-inversion shackles (lift)
Over the hill high steer
4.56 with 35s put its right back to stock
4-runner calipers w/ by-passed hard line for easy remove when working on knuckles or popped birfs
Wrap bar
Tranny protection
Flowmaster (eehh too loud :princess: )
ARB
Aussie locked
Hellas
firestik /cobra classic
2.5inch b/s steel wheels 8x15
rear Q'rs cut and reweled with 1/8th plate
rust
dents

Velveeta Wag is my DD, it's been all over the east coast with me and has been wheeled hard. :beer: :beer: :beer:

-Al
Alhaley5.jpg
Rotw5.jpg
Rotw1.jpg

Last edited:
the above was my girl friend useing El Sledgo on the rain gutter to bend it back up to shut there rear door...

the below is shots of the stuff that counts...
rotw2.jpg
Rotw3.jpg
Rotw4.jpg

last shot of Velveeta, my bro, and me at Alpha right before it gets rocky :D
Alpha Pit 9.jpg

Damn. I just went in my pants. That is the best rig EVER!!!

I'm building mine after yours, but you already knew that.

My flowmaster is going on tomorrow, except I got mine for free!!!

:beer:

Last edited:
Yeah it is even sweeter when you can see it in person. Nice rig. And I had a great time riding up with yall to tellico. Even a better time watchin you get up lower 2 trail. Once again sweet rig Lowtide, good work.

haha hey bro, nice damage to the freakin quarter panel... i bet that was a nice one to hear, what is that:

replacements--

left tail light: 0 right tail light: 7

its even cooler for me, i've got to see the transformation over the years from stock poo to velveeta monster. You should be proud brother, i know i am....

bandy rooster said:
haha hey bro, nice damage to the freakin quarter panel... i bet that was a nice one to hear, what is that:

replacements--

left tail light: 0 right tail light: 7

That picture above of me and you...well if you remember further up the trail along that rock wall, well I hit it about 5 times with the quarter panel....eek its sooo bent i dont know how I am going to get a lens cover back on... :D The other side looks about the same up at the rear door...If you check out the other link i sent ya to the trail ride to Alpha you can see the one dude sitting on his bumper going up knuckle buster....it was a sick trip....I ended up denting just about everything on my truck.

The Velveeta thanks you for the kind words and hopes to see you on the trail...I will be at GSMTR 06....Wes you better be there...

Yulp the 80 will get exo'd

-Al :beer:

I can only hope that Bob will serve me as well :)

Nice rig Al. Its been a pleasure watchin you build it up. Sorry I couldn't make it out to St. A in person last spring. Next trip I'm there. Keep it up and post some pics of this secret 80 I've been reading about.... :)

chitown40 said:
Nice rig Al. Its been a pleasure watchin you build it up. Sorry I couldn't make it out to St. A in person last spring. Next trip I'm there. Keep it up and post some pics of this secret 80 I've been reading about.... :)

Haha, Will do. Yulp you will have to swing in next time... :beer:

lowtideride said:
the above was my girl friend useing El Sledgo on the rain gutter to bend it back up to shut there rear door...

Whatta woman!

My wife doesn't even want to get her shoes dirty :doh:

VTCruiser said:
There will ALWAYS be a market for replacement 60 taillight lenses. I keep a spare setr on hand at all times.

don't get too used to the cushy 80 man.

LEAFS-4-EVER :grinpimp:

No worries dude...the 80 wont be on the road for a lonnnnggg time.
Velveeta is way cooler anyway.....it just needs bigger tires.

oh and a toy box, FI, longs, and more dents... :beer:

I am going to put in a hand throttle this weekend....it will be much sweeter on the trail and a good poor mans cruise control for the 12 hour trip up to tellico.

jefferson-mo said:
Whatta woman!

My wife doesn't even want to get her shoes dirty :doh:

No kiddin, I could not ask for a better girl...

Al, I got some cool new body tools I'm dying to try out.
Next trail run I'll bring my Dyna-Mo body pull clamp. Just need someone there with a winch. You'll have a tailamp housing back in, in 30 minutes.
Also have the uni-spot dent puller to get it really straight.
But if you have another day like last Saturday, It would take pull clamps on all corners, and there would be cables and winches all over the place stretching your truck back into shape from every direction :D .
aaalcdents.jpg

That gadget seems really cool. If I only knew how to use it!

Lowtideride, do you have any pics of your truck before you started modding it? I would like to see the extent of what you did.

:beer:

yulp, let me dig up a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom