Here it is...the long awaited ROTW... I purchased my unlocked 1994 FZJ-80 from Auto Trader for $8,900 in June of 2004 with just over 130K on the odometer. The seller was a service tech for Toyota of Plano and would replace worn parts with OEM off the shelf when work was slow. He threw in a new Panasonic battery and a set of new Dunlop Grandtrek tires. I wasn’t thrilled about the tires, since this has made the justification for new ones a bit difficult to the . All OEM parts (except oil filters) have been purchased from Dan @ American Toyota and I highly recommend his services. Here is a break down of the maintenance I have done to this point: 7/10/04 Received FSM… New spark plugs (they were original) New plug wires (they were original) New Distributor cap and rotor (they were original) New PCV valve and grommet (they were original) and yes the old crusty grommet fell into the value cover! I use duct tape wrapped backwards around the tip of a screwdriver to retrieve the broken pieces. Changed the oil to Mobile 1 10W/30 New OEM Big oil filter Cleaned the air filter it looked new 7/15/04 BG44k Engine Treatment (mileage increased over the next two tanks from 11.7 mpg up to 13.4 mpg) 10/30/04 Replaced rear door courtesy light switches Replaced both O2 sensors (CIL was intermittent since I purchased it and the codes pointed to O2 below allowed levels) 11/7/04 New OEM Big oil filter Switched to Rotella T Syn. 5W-40 after consumption issues with Mobile 1 11/28/04 Birfield Job… Replaced all front axle seals Replaced both front axle wheel bearings and races Replaced both front axle trunion bearings and races Packed bearings with Mobile 1 wheel bearing grease Packed birf and knuckle with Valvoline Syn. Moly fortified grease Drained and refilled front diff w/ 3 qts. Mobile 1 80W/90 New front driff drain plug washer-seal New front OEM brake pads and bled brakes 1/14/05 Starter contacts fail. Replaced the contacts to find the kick out gear was shot. Replaced with a remanufactured starter 4/9/05 New Napa Gold 1515 oil filter (start up rattle increased over OEM big filter, I am switching back to the OEM big filter on this oil change) 8 qts of Rottella T Syn. 5W-40 In the last couple months I have: Removed roof rack and patched holes with black nylon auto fasteners and black silicone sealer. Removed running boards at LSLC Roundup…and never put them back on! Removed mup flaps at Roundup also…and have recently trimmed the front and rear flaps to finish off the flares nicely without the running boards. I chose to go this way instead of buying the front mud flap. From the inspiration of T Y L E R (yikes ) I installed side blinkers on my mirrors. I used small L.E.D. amber marker lights from Wal Mart. It was the only place I could find small enough amber lights that would work. Installation was simple thanks to TYLERs thread. Simply tap into the wires from the front turn signal and route the wires back up through the mirror. I have been VERY happy with the added visibility of my turn signals. Before I did this mod, I turned my turn signal on and stepped to the side of my truck. It is AMAZING the area on the side of the truck in which you cannot see the signal flashing. Replaced the stock non functioning CD/tape/FM/AM head unit with an Eclipse (by Fujitsu Ten) Model #CD3424 head unit. This is a great powerful head unit with a nice some what stock look to the face. I love the MP3 capability and have ripped my case of 180 CDs down to 3 mp3 disk that I carry in the truck. It has a smaller than credit card sized remote, which is somewhat over kill but a nice feature. At the same time I replaced my front (blown) stock speakers with Memphis 6.5” Model #15-MC60. These are AMAZING speakers for their size and offer a lot of tight mid-range bass. I will eventually replace the rear door speakers and fabricate a sub enclosure for the rear to replace the stock “sub”. Replaced the awful stock horns with FIAMM dual tone horns from Harbor Freight. These are simple plug and play, easiest and most effective mod yet! Recently I tore the dash apart to replace a couple of burnt out bulbs, including the infamous “D” light. This is a very straight forward process but can be tedious for those with out small fingers . Upon putting everything back together I discovered the lights I replaced worked great…but now the PWR, O/D off, and Hazard switch lights are not working. Typical Land Cruiser style! I also replaced the head lights with the John Deere HIR bulbs. MUCH improved over stock...and the guy gave them to me tax free! Thought they were for farm use, and when I told him "No"...he said "Ahhh, what the hell!" Future plans…. This month – oil change and back to OEM filter. Drain, flush, PHH, and refill radiator…hmmm I can’t wait! Tires – Researching and watching threads on Dunlop Mud Terrain and Firestone Destination A/Ts. Then in no particular order… ABR up front, sliders, and lift. I will post pics this afternoon of my roof rack fix, mud flap trim, side blinkers, head unit and front speakers. And anything else anyone requests!