For Sale Roosevelt New Jersey 94 80 series fully locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/489393836743137/
Well-kept land cruiser (fully locked) everything works:AC great, engine great ,transmission great new tires. If you wanted to nitpick the windows are slow in the cold weather It does consume the normal amount of motor oil for this type of vehicle ,also could use a new oil pan gasket.
I am not in a hurry to sell so if it’s not worth the price to you please save us both some time
thanks

87014FE5-5F43-42D7-8C23-41A18FC819CE.jpeg

631A2A71-17E8-41C4-A31F-AAF8250803CF.jpeg

089AE18A-3E7A-49E8-BEFF-FA9993B79966.jpeg

18F11E03-1B3B-4BC2-97D2-AA61D83AE900.jpeg

DB842E6C-036A-43FB-8B3F-24757CD50FAB.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI, your add here on MUD says the mileage is 175k and the FB add says 270k.... might want to correct that discrepancy.

FYI, your add here on MUD says the mileage is 175k and the FB add says 270k.... might want to correct that discrepancy.
Thanks ,I will! I really can be an idiot !appreciate the feedback

Thanks ,I will! I really can be an idiot !appreciate the feedback

lol, no worries, just looking out so buyers have fewer questions/doubts when considering your rig. Good luck with the sale!

thanks I try to be a good egg
I will be completely honest with buyers about the repaired rust issues on the rear axle the leaking oil pan and the normal oil consumption. That said I did give it a lot of love and a lot of annoying bits are already taken care of for the new owner of this truck I genuinely did love.
I got myself a cayenne turbo which I am restoring and I just don’t need four cars in my driveway if I had a wife she would have Loreena Bobbitted me by now

FYI oil pan does not use a gasket, it use fipg
Price? Glws

FYI oil pan does not use a gasket, it use fipg
Price? Glws
Thanks
I was going by what the last mechanic who did work on it for me said. ( I am the opposite of an expert)
But I am going to leave for new owner to fix I’m overwhelmed with all the fixes already done to it as is.

Have you decided on an asking price yet?

Obviously still felling out the market.
I would certainly prefer to see someone from Mud and take custody of this truck. I’d be open to talking price if anyone is serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom