Rookie Maiden Voyage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang,

I have a RHD BJ74, and I did a lot of work to it over the winter - new gaskets and and OME lift. I'm a rookie to offroading, as I bought my truck for a work truck, BUT I would LOVE to go out soon and test out my rig on the trails. I'd like to plan a local trail ride so you guys can teach me the ropes. I run my own business (power washing) so my schedule is quite open. If anyone wants to go for a run, let me know!

PM me, email at tannerbprince@gmail.com, or call/text me 780-660-5512.

TP

I'll try to let you know the next time we go out. We have a local, legal location about 25 minutes from Edmonton where we wheel. The trails are moderate, but by no means nothing major for a beginner. Probably in the next week we will be going out for the firs time this spring, and we usually go out every other weekend.

Spencer

werd. keep me posted.

TP

I'm getting impatient with this warm hot weather. When's the next trail run?

I'd be up for something too. I've removed my front veranda and bull bar so no winch on right now though, hopefully you have one in case... Torqueluvr, I think I saw your cruiser today, south Macdonald's on 109 St... is it gray?

Yes sir. I live in the basement. Knock on the door in the back or text me next time you're in the area; my number is in my previous post. We could chat it up. My rig has an almost never used PTO winch that I'm sure we could put to good use.

I fired you a text. Would anyone be interested in a light trip on this Sunday May 15?

Possibly, depends on the time. morning/early afternoon could work for me.

Hi Torqueluvr, it was great to check your rig, regarding the power loss, have you replaced the fuel filter recently? might help but you are probably right about the injectors being clogged. I'm pretty sure I had mine cleaned and it did make a bit of difference.

Hi Torqueluvr, it was great to check your rig, regarding the power loss, have you replaced the fuel filter recently? might help but you are probably right about the injectors being clogged. I'm pretty sure I had mine cleaned and it did make a bit of difference.

Nothing is wrong, I promise you. All Land Cruiser's suffer from "power loss".:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom