SOLD Roof windshield frame seal thingy - Visor! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

middlecalf

SILVER Star
Threads
Whatever it’s called, the thing mounted to the roof that seals against the windshield frame (with a rubber seal - from cityracer 👍). This is for early rigs, 58-65 (specifically my ‘63 FJ45L-P SWB with a steel roof). Make my day!

If someone has a dead in the water fiberglass roof that still has this part that'd be an option.

Is it this?
8EBE3947-FEE3-405E-AEB1-BD53C0C022DF.jpeg

It‘s hard to tell the cross section profile. Can you show a profile pic? Thanks.

Here’s what’s left of the one I have that needs replacement (or refurb). This is for the early roof to windshield seal, ‘58-‘65. Not absolutely sure of the change over date. This is how I think it sits on the seal, but I’m still trying to get info on that, @whitey45 or @pardion might have insight.
IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

Last edited:
I’m guessing it’s a post ‘65 one anyhow.

I’m reasonably sure the ones for the 45 are different from the 40. Might be able to make it work, but I think the overall height is different.

If so then I wonder if the rubber seal is different as well. I think OEM is 63161-60010 for the early 40s. Anyone know or have the part number for early 45 rubber seals? JP @ClemsonCruiser?

I guess this thingy is called a visor. Bump.

Your running out of time to offer one of these to me :p I’m going to start repairing what’s left of the one I have, once that’s done you’ll have lost your opportunity for a sale. I’d list a part number but apparently there isn’t one for this just the whole roof assembly.

Actually I made one.

IMG_2710.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom