Roof weather strip seal on ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ducktapeguy said:
Anyone try out one of these roof seals?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-FJ40-45-Series-Roof-Seal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42612QQitemZ8030534756QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Is this the same stuff that CCOT ans SOR sells? Sometime this summer I'm going to be taking the top off to refinish it and fix the gutter. I don't think my top has ever been taken off, what are the chances of the weatherstrip being reuseable?

Good day,

These are mine I sell.

Nothing replaces the quality of the oem ones but they cost so much! If you top has never been off it should be in fair condition. Be careful when removing them. They have a seam in each of the rear corners that tears. If you can get some life back into it with vaseline rub then use it. If not mine will work fine if you use the instructions I supply. And yes its the same that others use. But with good luck!

:cheers:

Thanks for the response. I never noticed the seller, I guess I should have looked more closely. I'll keep you in mind when I take the top off this summer. If the weatherstripping looks questionable, I'll probably go ahead and replace everything

my64fj40 said:
Is this something that I can buy at a local gasket shop?

I have never seen a local gasket shop, not that I am aware of.

If you want one $25.00 to your door aatlas1x@aol.com is my paypal if you need one.

Best, Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom