Roof Top Tent (1 Viewer)

FishTown

Proverbs 27:17
Posted this on the FB page as well...

This is a long shot, but would anyone here be willing to let me borrow their roof top tent for a long weekend in Big Bend? We’re looking at December 8-10 plus a day or two on either end. We are planning on purchasing one, but I haven’t spent any time around one and would like to get a feel of what features would actually practical and ones we can do without. Or if it’s even the route we want to go. Could maybe workout a “rental” price.

Pic for attention. Although I’d love to use it on the 60, it’ll likely be on our 4Runner the first time.

6F8C6E59-C9FB-4764-9237-AFE9ECFAE230.jpeg

marketShark

Spider 2 Y Banana
Posted this on the FB page as well...

This is a long shot, but would anyone here be willing to let me borrow their roof top tent for a long weekend in Big Bend? We’re looking at December 8-10 plus a day or two on either end. We are planning on purchasing one, but I haven’t spent any time around one and would like to get a feel of what features would actually practical and ones we can do without. Or if it’s even the route we want to go. Could maybe workout a “rental” price.

Pic for attention. Although I’d love to use it on the 60, it’ll likely be on our 4Runner the first time.

View attachment 1565397

I know your trip has long since passed, but I'm posting in case anyone else has a similar request. I came across these folks in Austin in my search for an awning. Saw they also offer awning and RTT rentals. I have never rented from them, but I don't know of many other businesses in central/ S Texas that rent anything like this.

Rentals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom