Votes: 15 31.3%
  • ditch said rack

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • keep it but with round lights

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep it on....but I'm biased

0301091004.jpg

By trapper50cal at 2009-03-01

:beer:

The vote is basically tied at the moment, not much help

It's a cruiser! Does it matter what it looks like? If you use a rack have a rack and don't worry about the looks.
Sorry the kids are driving me crazy.:bang:

It's a cruiser! Does it matter what it looks like? If you use a rack have a rack and don't worry about the looks.
Sorry the kids are driving me crazy.:bang:

I used it a a scaffold to build a barn once :cheers: and a platform to watch a concert :lol:

Three kids, one dog, one wife... I have to keep mine and too much of a pain to put it on and pull it off as needed so I just store it on the roof of my rig!

Tony

Thanks for the spot. I've been wondering since I got the cruiser a couple of months ago.

more like who Made it Con-Ferr went out under a few years ago... thier mounts carry on with Defender rack

how hard you want to make this on yourself? with or without your truck looks awesome! keep it if you use them ditch them if you dont. roofracks are practical accessory not a fashion statement.

looks like your selling the rack...that goes against the poll numbers ;)

I just bought a RTT so I need a different rack :lol: I think I will chop it up and use it as a small rack in the front of the tent but Im still going to sell the lights and go round

good call, but you certainly swerved from no rack to LOTS of rack(/s).

What RTT did you go with?

Mombasa RTT

YA I KNOW ... I cant make up my mind I have car ADD :hillbilly:... but the tent will make campin with the Family WAY better
rtt40.jpg
rtt402.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom