roof rack mounted shower tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some 5 minute prototyping of a future project (which means for me a completion date in about 10 years) of my roof rack mounted shower tent. I was browsing some awning stuff at lunch at today, clicked on a video for one of the several "quick pitch" type rack mounted shower stall systems and got to thinking about using the busted Sears Hillary privacy tent I bought years ago Camp shower enclosures
We do have a Cabela's model that works quite well, but it's kinda bulky (bag is 4' long when all rolled up) and while wayyy easier to set up sure ain't "instant"...'cuz I am a lazzzzy mofo when it comes to setup. Camp shower enclosures

So anyways, I jammed some metal tube I had lying around under the roof rack, hung the tent from it, and voila! Now just need to procure some kinda case/holderbaggy thing, mount some telescoping tube to that s***ty Thule basket, cut the floor out of the tent, cut the roof out of the tent..and done! Or just hang a ****ing tarp?

20200824_191302_HDR.jpg
20200824_191241_HDR.jpg

Nicely done there Steiger... I take issue with your 'optimistic' completion date however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom