Roof rack hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I must have searched for 2 hours on the net for a special "J-bolt" similar to the one found in this pic. Has anyone ever come across something like these? Need em for a roof rack build.

Hey, if you have any good closeups of home made gutter mounts please post em. Thanks.
256-80-big.jpg

You did try Confer right?

HawkDriver,

Where did you get that pic? It looks like the bracket I need for my fuel tanks and rear rack. I have been looking for them for over a year.

Cheers,

Mendo.

That mount looks ALOT like the mounts on my Wilderness Rack. Give them a try. . .

SOR sells them.

Yup, same as my winderness rack mounts

Wheelin4 said:
That mount looks ALOT like the mounts on my Wilderness Rack. Give them a try. . .

Youve already got the design by the pic you showed us....$30.00 worth of steel and a few hours you can pump out 8 of these things.NOW HOP ON IT!!!!!!!!

Yes that is a pic of the wilderness brackets from SOR. I was hoping to just find the actual bolt that clamps down. I've searched tons of hardware suppliers and special hardware suppliers and havn't come up with any. I do like the cost of those pieces you showed beanie. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks fellas.

It looks like my confer bulldog clamps. Check Ebay, I got a set of 4 for $50.00 including postage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom