MUDShip Roof rack from GA to CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased an 80-series Prinsu roof rack through craigslist about a year ago and it's been stored at a friend's house in Atlanta until one of us can road-trip to the other. I figured I would see if anyone is making a trip west any time soon.

The rack can be broken down prior to pickup so that it occupies less space and I'm willing to pay for gas and trouble.

I live in Lyons, CO but can travel a few hours or take a weekend trip to meet someone. I also will be hauling all of my belongings from Overland Park, KS to CO on Easter weekend so I could arrange to pick it up in Kansas prior to the move.

Thanks

If you can't find someone to haul it for you, you can UPS it pretty easy. Wrap everything to a piece of 7/16" osb cut 90" long by 8" wide and shrink wrap and pad it up good. My racks are done this way and that one will pack up pretty much the same. Weight should be around 65-70 pounds and will run you about 75-80 bucks at the UPS store to label it up.

Good luck

If you can't find someone to haul it for you, you can UPS it pretty easy. Wrap everything to a piece of 7/16" osb cut 90" long by 8" wide and shrink wrap and pad it up good. My racks are done this way and that one will pack up pretty much the same. Weight should be around 65-70 pounds and will run you about 75-80 bucks at the UPS store to label it up.

Good luck

That's not bad at all. I appreciate the info.

I saw one of your racks for sale in SLC but it's more of a trek than I can make right now... definitely tempting

I can solve your problem...
I buy the one you have in ATL (I'll make the drive to pick it up) and you buy the one in SLC.
??
Consider the racks shipped. ;)

I can solve your problem...
I buy the one you have in ATL (I'll make the drive to pick it up) and you buy the one in SLC.
??
Consider the racks shipped. ;)

Ha, that just may be the next move if I can't figure out how to ship it for a reasonable cost in the next month or two. I'm not in a huge rush but just hope to figure it out before summer. I will let you know if I decide to sell it.

Bump.

Still looking for a transport for a roof rack from GA to CO. Willing to drive to meet within CO or reasonable distance to neighboring state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom