Wanted Roof Rack - FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellas - looking for a roof rack for the 40 - hopefully one with a bottom. Leaving for Baja in a month or so and need space for extra spare, etc. If you have mounts - great - if not, PM me anyway.

I'm in Austin Texas and can pay for shipping.

Cheers. :beer:

Tompall

AArgh! I was JUST IN TX delivering parts a few weeks ago!

One 5x5.5 and one 5x7. Clamps also available FS in the vendor section.

818-953-9230

:cheers:

I have the smaller size, with clamps, in Idaho. Shipping may be $pendy. I'd take $300 plus shipping. If interested, I'll take photos. Email me at jfseal@palconsult.com

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the 5.5 rack I took this morning. It has part of the clamps, but not all. You have first dibs at $250. Let me know if you can in day or so; after that I will move it to it's own FS thread.

BTW, it was good talking with you on the phone regardless. Sounds like you're gonna have a good time in Baja.
CIMG0414.jpg

Mark - I'm laying all my options on the table and checking them out - I'll get back to you asap though and give some word.

Thanks for spending the time with me yesterday - very helpful.

ill be driving to dallas the week before mem day so i could drive it down there. it has 2 kc lights with new in box bulbs that go with it. i want 150

attachment.php

tglaser is now well on his way to Mexico after a detour from Austin to Burbank. He's got one heck of an adventure ahead of him, and should consider writing a story about it. 12 weeks of hiking and surfing, attempting all 9 13K+ peaks in Mexico with his border collie.

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom