Roof/Door column/winshield gap. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Next item on my list I have a small opening at the junction of the top of the windshield, the door column, and the top of the windshield frame. From SOR I THINK I found the gasket piece that goes there, but I don't know for sure. The part number on Specter is 108-04, and the part looks like this:
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.39.49 PM.jpeg

When it rains I get water inside the cab, and running along the edge of the fiberglass top on the inside. I could just seal the hole with something but if I take the top off next summer I might peel paint off the windshield or the door column. There is one on both the passenger and driver side of the roof. The other seals seem to be new and/or in good shape on the roof. Is this the correct part and is it worth installing or should I just seal the gap with silicone?
IMG_6535.jpeg
IMG_6536.jpeg

Thanks. The part seems to be the one I picked out. The picture of the part from the flipped fiberglass top surprises me by its orientation. I need to make sure I’ve got the gasket that goes across the front of the roof top against the windshield frame. Not sure that I will be able to take the top off right now but the gaskets are relatively cheap, I probably will get 2 of them and see if I can get a free weekend. Thanks again for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom