roof console background lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi guys im new be nice please im having trouble finding the parts to fix my lights in the guages on the roof ill post picture as i cant explain too well.

the 2nd picture is the rear of the gauges as you may already know and 3rd is the light, i Need 4 new ones. can someone give me the part number for these as they arnt the wedge type like in so many other cars i have.
any help will do

cheers billy
2011-05-10 10.33.33.jpg
2011-05-10 10.34.09.jpg
2011-05-10 10.34.27.jpg

Looks like the standard instrument cluster background light. Any Toyota dealership should be able to help you but most guys on here prefer dealing with Cdan or Beno from American Toyota in Albuquerque NM. You can find the dealership info in classifieds.

x2 on taking them down to the dealer. That is what I had to do with mine. BTW the green "condoms" do come off of your old lights and go on the new ones (gently remove). Sometimes those are hard to find.

Semi-related question...do you already have the subtank installed? That gauge is exactly what I am looking for to complete my system...have the one with the compass, and rather would have the Alti-version. If you are in OZ and know of a source, I would be grateful of any assistance. Hijack over.

:cheers:

Steve

The "correct" bulb is not a live part number in this market. The 84999-10320 will work, you need to transfer the green cover to the new bulb.

It's irreparable, just send it to me. Your aux gas tank is probably rusted out so send that too. :D

We don't get the cool stuff here. :crybaby:

It's irreparable, just send it to me. Your aux gas tank is probably rusted out so send that too. :D

We don't get the cool stuff here. :crybaby:

We only get some of this cool-stuff indirectly...Mike if you are putting together a subtank install, I do have some bits and pieces left over from my setup. PM me, as I am also in the Bay Area.

:cheers:

Steve

2nd hijack over! ;)

BTW Welcome to mud and :flipoff2: the official new-member-salute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom