Romping on the 22nd?

Wanted to see if any of you would like to go wheeling. I am putting some new gears in my toy this weekend and need to test them out. I was thinking about running Crown King because I haven't seen it since it has been changed. But I am always open to ideas and new trails. Let me know what your ideas are.

sounds good the more the marrier. I need to meet some new Toy friends. My Nissan friends just don't understand what I am talking about anymore.

So, When to go... This weekend, or next...
theres a meeting on the 21st that I here can last untill the wee hours of the night. Other than that... Lemme know.
-Ron

Who ever is looking to go lets plan at meeting at the Carefree Exit at 830 am on the East side. There is a gas station there that we usually meet at. We will head out at 9am. I am really looking forward to this and to meeting you.

Sorry about that I thought I posted the date. We are planning on the 22nd ( Saturday). Have you done the trail b4?

I am looking for some advice. Does anyone know how to get all the air out of the line on a 4runner's clutch. I replaced mine this weekend and It is really weak. The air is suck in the line where it attches on the fire wall. Is there anyway to install a bleader in the hard line?

All right! The clutch is back to toyota standards. Here is the plan; if it is nice we are going up to CK on the back road. If it is rainy it might not be passable so we might go down it or think of an option B. We will still meet at the same spot and decide from there. I hope to see some new faces there.

inkpot

SILVER Star

ShottsUZJ100 said:
It's cuz I run only the easy trails. :D
Hey, that's MY line. You know me; no guts, no gears, no glory! :crybaby:

Now that I have seen Rhino's Piggy run with Marlin Crawlers, I know what's going on my Xmas list ;)

Top Bottom