Roll Cage to frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How are the guys doing it on the main support in the middle of the truck. the front and rear mounts look like no problem but the middle bar in the factory location looks like the tire could come in contact with the bar in the fenderwell area. Any pictures would be a great help.

Tim

This is how I had mine done...

504069905_bbb66dd47a_o.jpg

122359793_954b6bb1d0_o.jpg

I hope its easy enough to see how it goes together.
More stuff here.

That is a sweet looking cage!

What did that cage cost you? I am looking for somthing like that.:cheers:

Red Line rollcage

What did that cage cost you? I am looking for something like that.:cheers:

go with the Red Lines cages, they are the sh*t and they offer an awesome frame tie-in kit too.

Call Justin and he will answer all of your questions~
719-210-0101
FILE0006.JPG

What did that cage cost you? I am looking for somthing like that.:cheers:

Mine is a custom cage built about 5 years ago by a friends company that is no longer in business.
However at the time, The cage, frame tie-ins, seats and belts came it at $1200.00 :cool:
Good luck with your search :cheers:

attachment.php

Above is mine..

Its easy with an extended wheelbase, Not so easy with a stock wheelbase and large tires.

This Is IMO the most important frame tie, and one thing that separates Redline from the competition

Last edited:
attachment.php

Above is mine..

Its easy with an extended wheelbase, Not so easy with a stock wheelbase and large tires.

This Is IMO the most important frame tie, and one thing that separates Redline from the competition

So no other cage builder works with the stock Wheelbase?

rear%20f%20tie%202.JPG

This Is IMO the most important frame tie, and one thing that separates Redline from the competition[/QUOTE]

Is the frame tie in included with their kit?

attachment.php

Above is mine..

Off topic, What wheels are those?

attachment.php

Above is mine..

I am leaning toards redline but with shiping the kit is only about $300 cheaper than a custome installed on at a local race car shop. Decisions Decisions.

I am leaning toards redline but with shiping the kit is only about $300 cheaper than a custome installed on at a local race car shop. Decisions Decisions.

might as well go custom. you will have to add the seat mounts any ways . plus your time welding up your cage and then you can make the cage exactly how you want.

So no other cage builder works with the stock Wheelbase?
Stock Wheelbase and Large Tires makes it tricky to get a B Pillar Mount.. Not impossible, but its much easier with an extended wheelbase.

Im saying that our frame tie kit includes all 6 points of the cage, and most importantly the one that this thread is about, the B Pillar Mount.

ITried - that sounds like a Smoking good deal on a Custom Cage installed! let me know if i can do anything to convince you to buy ours instead! :cheers: - the benefits of a kit like Redline and Metal Tech's is that we have already worked out all the small issues you run into..

Yes FJC Steelies!

did go with the frame tie ins, but as i sit now am at stock wheel base and only 34s

Red Lines cage kit is the newest and most unique design i have seen yet, that is why i went that route. When you talk "custom at a local race shop", are they used to doing 4x4 set ups in Cruisers? Custom is no good if the design is not tried and true. Red Lines are!

if you feel a custom cage designed by either you, or someone else is the way to go ofr the $$, feel free. just be careful out there.

let us know how you go

Is the frame tie in included with their kit?

Im saying that our frame tie kit includes all 6 points of the cage, and most importantly the one that this thread is about, the B Pillar Mount.

So is the frame tie kit included with your extreme kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom