Wanted Roll bar screws (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
help. I need upper roll bar screw set. Where the two side pieces mount to the larger main bar. I have screws to bolt it to the tub. Need non pitted. Also need two (2) screws for roll bar pad. Missing two. Thanks

there are 3 bolts per side do you need both sides thanks

there are 3 bolts per side do you need both sides thanks
Yes, I need both sides with the washers... They hold the brackets and fasten the two side pieces to the main roll bar. Also need two (2) small screws that hold pads onto roll bar

i had some will check and make sure they are not pitted had the screws but dont know where i put them thanks

this is what i found some rollbars had 3 bolts and some 4 there are also 2 shoulder bolts for the seat belts i couldnt find any washers. there are also 2 kinds of the short bolts both in photo and 2 different pad screws both in the photo

004.JPG

if interested i will send everything in photo and you can sort it out thanks

these are roll bar bolts but i cant say for sure they will fit yours pretty sure they will but its up to you maybey some one can gaurentee there s will but i cant .im asking 22.00 shipped .if your not sure i will list them in classified .these bolts have been stored 30 years or more and i cant remember all there is to know about them thanks

these are roll bar bolts but i cant say for sure they will fit yours pretty sure they will but its up to you maybey some one can gaurentee there s will but i cant .im asking 22.00 shipped .if your not sure i will list them in classified .these bolts have been stored 30 years or more and i cant remember all there is to know about them thanks
PM me your paypal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom