RodrigzCrzr... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
..of Culver City, Ca. A fellow mudder with silver star. Has ceased communicating with me over a $140 payment for a brand new EGR valve I sent him this summer. Original check went void after 90 days and is now invalid (and has been confirmed with the financial institution.) After a phone call to request he reissue a check or money order for payment, he has ceased communicating. It appear he is active here on the forum, but ignores any messages thru this forum, phone or personal emails. C'mon Jorge...do the right thing...man up and pay me for the item I sent you. You know what to do...just do it!!

Dave

BTT

..of Culver City, Ca. A fellow mudder with silver star. Has ceased communicating with me over a $140 payment for a brand new EGR valve I sent him this summer. Original check went void after 90 days and is now invalid (and has been confirmed with the financial institution.) After a phone call to request he reissue a check or money order for payment, he has ceased communicating. It appear he is active here on the forum, but ignores any messages thru this forum, phone or personal emails. C'mon Jorge...do the right thing...man up and pay me for the item I sent you. You know what to do...just do it!!

Dave
Did you wait over 90 days to cash his check?

Yes !
Yes he did.
I had asked him how he wanted payment?
With PayPal or other means he didn’t have a PayPal account so I sent him an electronic check.
He received it. But instead of cashing it he put it away and never thought of it.
Until three months later! He calls me that he needed another check. Because the one I sent had been voided because of him not casshing it on time. The funds where there is it was like I sent him a bad check or had no funds.
I pay my parts right away too people.
So yes it may look bad on me! But there is two sides to the story.
So I have since sent him a money order!
If faulted in that! I feel that is on him .

I wondered the same.

Did you wait over 90 days to cash his check?
Maybe
Some people ought to get with the times and open up a PayPal account.
So they get there money right away!
It’s ok let him blast me.
I know I paid him. As soon as we made the deal. He filed the check to not be seen after three months. Then comes out saying it’s a bad check!
No it was a good check! till you neglected to cash it after three months.
Then it became a bad check!
Anyways i have re sent him a money order. He is paid up!

Here is receipt
For the latest money order I sent him.

Don’t make me out to be the bad guy!
Your at fault as well!

image.jpg

I believe you Jorge. I thought this thread was weird from the get-go. But then again, I think half the threads in this sub-forum are weird.

Hopefully the next time he logs in, he will close this thread appropriately.

Relax everyone, Jorge came thru... I have in my possession a MO for the full amount. Came in the mail today. Thank you Jorge! Just so everyone is clear, I never claimed it was a bad check or accused Jorge or writing such and didn't infer as such I hope.

Backstory for all those interested:

I did indeed go a few days past 90 - we all know life gets busy and I was pleasantly surprised :) when I found the check in my wallet that needing cashing - not so pleasantly surprised when I was informed that they could not process because of the 90 days.:doh: Eventually I called Jorge and explained the situation (and apologized sincerely for causing additional effort and grief for him) but would he mind terribly sending out another check. Seems like we had a friendly conversation about the whole issue ending with my understanding that it's wasn't a problem and another check would be forthcoming. This was on 15 OCT. After a month I attempted follow thru and was unable to make contact or receive any replies/response from Jorge thru email, voice, text or MUD. My sense was I was being ignored. Whether true or not, I've known and experienced that "MUDDERS" are generally more considerate of each other; i.e., courtesy of a reply. I was going to "write it off" but reluctantly decided to post here. After posting this thread on MUD and texting Jorge on 1 DEC, he replied and asked me for my address so he could send out a MO. I apologized to him once again and told him to knock another $20 off for his troubles. That's how it went down. Simple as that. No hard feelings on my part whatsoever. Not sure why anyone else would have any. Wasn't in a hurry for the money, just needed a bit more communication and wanted the right thing to happen among fellow MUDDERS. I'm happy that a needed part got to another MUD member who had a need and is keeping the Cruiser rolling. Jorge seems like a good fellow, I think I have/had a good reputation on MUD as well. No need to foster any ill will (unless I'm a Grinch for not having a PAYPAL account anymore). Hope this helps clear things up. Happy holidays to all and keep on Cruising! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom