rocker panels for sale? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of replacing my rockers with 2x4 tube sliders. I've cut my rockers 1" down from the door. They are in perfect condition. No rust. Is there any value to them (does anyone want then for a resto)? Or should I scrap them? I'm very flexable with the price...

I'm in the process of replacing my rockers with 2x4 tube sliders. I've cut my rockers 1" down from the door. They are in perfect condition. No rust. Is there any value to them (does anyone want then for a resto)? Or should I scrap them? I'm very flexable with the price...

Where are you located? Do you have pictures?

I am in Cali. I can post pictures later tonight if needed. But, again they are in perfect condition. No dents, no rust (though small minor paint chips). Cut from front to back in a level line about 1" down from the door (inluding the front fender section). If you're really interested let me know. It may be a bit to ship cause of the length.

Thanks. Can i move this over to the FS section easily or should i just start a new thread?

Sorry, I wasent able to get pictures of these up last night. I will try again tonight. If someone is willing to pay shipping i will donate these to a good cause. let me know...

I'm interested if the rocker panels are still for sale.

Brian

i guess i should be checking this more often. Brian the rockers are still stitting in my garage. let me know if your still interested. I'll try to be more timely in my response.

I might be interested depending on what year and model their from. Let me know.
Thanks
Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom