Rockcod’s final ride (1 Viewer)

rockcod

No Brain, No Headache!
SILVER Star
Having sold my last 40, 8 years ago, I was done with them and moved on to a street/strip 63 Nova. But wouldn’t you know it, this one popped up in an unrelated local search and right away it spoke to me and called my name. After a few phone calls, a trip with the wife to take a look at it, she loved it and gave me the green light, after a little haggling, we agreed on a price. My youngest son and I went back the next day with cash in hand and Rob’s (aka landcrusher909) trailer and drug it home. Rob, Whitey, Ken and Georg, I promise this is my last one, I’m getting to old to keep doing this!
F19DEAA0-85C8-4DF2-BEFB-D547FE9E6971.jpeg

Having sold my last 40, 8 years ago, I was done with them and moved on to a street/strip 63 Nova. But wouldn’t you know it, this one popped up in an unrelated local search and right away it spoke to me and called my name. After a few phone calls, a trip with the wife to take a look at it, she loved it and gave me the green light, after a little haggling, we agreed on a price. My youngest son and I went back the next day with cash in hand and Rob’s (aka landcrusher909) trailer and drug it home. Rob, Whitey, Ken and Georg, I promise this is my last one, I’m getting to old to keep doing this!View attachment 2565124
Very good!

The first 40 that caught my eye was a light blue one, no top, big tires with some patina.

Bought my light blue 69'a few years later and painted it green....... but often wish I had not. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom