Wanted Rock Warrior Wheels (5 Lug) TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM sent, a set in Austin
Here are two separate sets located in PA. One set for $900 and second set for $800. Not sure if they will ship?

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

NP I am purchasing the $800 set Friday. I plan to use one for myself and sell the other 3 for those who need a spare. I am undecided if I will have the other 3 refurbished before I list them for sale or just sell the wheels “as is”.
I am thinking most guys won’t care if it’s all shiny and new if it will never see the light of day tucked up under their rig.
I have a local wheel and tire guy that handles my painting and shipping so it should go pretty smoothly for any mud members interested.
Good luck

NP I am purchasing the $800 set Friday. I plan to use one for myself and sell the other 3 for those who need a spare. I am undecided if I will have the other 3 refurbished before I list them for sale or just sell the wheels “as is”.
I am thinking most guys won’t care if it’s all shiny and new if it will never see the light of day tucked up under their rig.
I have a local wheel and tire guy that handles my painting and shipping so it should go pretty smoothly for any mud members interested.
Good luck

Thanks! That's actually what I thought of doing since the sets I've seen are in need of a bit of attention (looking for a good set, without scratches, etc), but talked to my local refinisher and was quoted $600 to refinish. Does't seem too cost effective compared to other new options.

Thanks! That's actually what I thought of doing since the sets I've seen are in need of a bit of attention (looking for a good set, without scratches, etc), but talked to my local refinisher and was quoted $600 to refinish. Doesn't seem too cost effective compared to other new options.
Once they are in hand and the old crusty tires are removed I will access the damage and wear. If they clean up well with no major defects, I will sell them the way they are. They have an in house wheel straightening and repair shop when the leave they will be ready to mount and balance. I don't feel like paying $120 extra per wheel to have them repaired and painted just get low balled on the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom