Wanted Rock Warrior TRD Center Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eighteen11R

1811SAR
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to score some TRD center caps for a set of four Rock Warriors...

I just ordered a set last week from these guys, be prepared to provide a Rock Warrior Tundra VIN. Part number: PTR18-34071

I just ordered a set last week from these guys, be prepared to provide a Rock Warrior Tundra VIN. Part number: PTR18-34071

Where will I have to go to find a RWT VIN I might use for a set?:rofl:

Last edited:
You can find one on Autotrader or Craigslist. I didn’t enter it when I placed my order and they sent a VIN request email the next day. 🍻

You can find one on Autotrader or Craigslist. I didn’t enter it when I placed my order and they sent a VIN request email the next day. 🍻
COOL BEANS, I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT MATE.

Cheers,
G

Found a VIN on Craigslist and EB found that the dealer selling it must be misrepresenting the truck as a TRD. Their search showed it to have steel wheels according to the tracking they did. :bang:
I ordered from here about a week ago. No VIN needed
Made the order and then made a quick call to EB to get an explanation on why a VIN was required and the guy advised Toyota wants to make sure original owners have first shot at these caps so I was very polite asking if they are having a run on them? He advised not really and since I asked nicely, he'd use a VIN he had tucked away to support my order... Now I may have 8-9 center caps but single caps may move on eBay...? :rofl:

Just call the dealer you are planning on ordering from, tell them they are going on a LC/LX and there is no VIN. McGeorge let me do it and pushed the order through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom