Wanted Rock Warrior Spare - 5 Lug Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cboyd

GOLD Star
Threads
Looking for a 5 lug Rock Warrior (Tundra) wheel if anyone has a set and contemplating separating or has a single laying around.

I’d consider either really good shape and will rotate one of mine into spare position or will take one with scratches, slight trail rash etc.

I’m located north of Boston, so will pay reasonable shipping or in-person pickup in the northeast.

are you still looking for a wheel, i have one in real nice shape, i can get you picture before the weekend, i also work in Mass, whats it worth??

yes, still looking! If you can send some photos we can start there! if you can send also a photo of the inside of the rim showing the serial number and manufactured date, that would be helpful. If it's in very good condition, I'd go $250 on it.

not to hijack fj4045, but i have one as well if that deal falls through. its in "pretty good" condition, as one of the lock ring bolts snapped and when the PO tried to drill it out, he drilled slightly off center so one of the 12 bolts will not be in it. considering the condition i would be open to lower offers after you take a look at some pictures of it.

1575159049533.png
1575159083794.png

Thanks for the reply all, and to @fj4045 foe posting the photos. That’s a nice wheel!

I actually secured 2 from a local seller over the weekend! not as nice as what you posted here, but nice enough for a spare and a spare for that one...

I’ll leave this up for a bit longer if others want to jump in on it and grab these... I’ll close it in a week or two as I am getting some scammer PMs and other shenanigans from online sources.

Another RW spare hunter throwing my name in the hat for sellers with a 17" Rock Warrior. I'm in Austin, TX. Please PM me.

Thanks Morgan..I have two left now if anyone still interested. Good condition.

Anyone have a spare Rock Warrior in the Colorado Springs/Denver area, or who will be attending the 2020 LCDC in Ft Collins this year?

If you can't find one local, I can ship one to you..have 2 available. Pm me if interested.

I have a rock warrior wheel as well. Let me know if any of you are still looking.
Looking for one as a spare if you still have it. Im in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom