For Sale Rock Warior Wheels Rims Sadly For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.png
Im new to the crew here so...Hello from Zion UT! I've been a member of several forum groups over the past 10 years and I hope to give and gain much from this well set up site! I'm Matt.
Now that introductions are taken care of, I am already having to give up something I spent 6 months looking for!!
I have for sale a set of 4 17" Tundra Rock Warrior wheels. I paid a lot for these just recently to put on my Lx470. They are my dream wheels for this truck. And I hear they are not being made any longer. However, I just got hit with a $1000 tooth ache that Has to get fixed and cash is lean at the moment. So I'm not going to get the chance to even put them on my 100 .

So I'm hoping to keep them in the "Family" here so that I at least get to hook up one of the dozen that seem to be in the market for this set. Plus I'll get the chance to see my wheels on the rig they were made to be on!! Win/Win!!

Sorry for the Novel.
I have all the lugs and the lug locks, the rims are boxes and covered with rim socks ready to either ship or get picked up. They have less than 30K miles on them. Very good condition. The center caps are a little faded. I was going to refinish them back to stock. It's not hard and I'd gladly do so for the buyer if desired

I'm asking for $900 if picked up or $1000 shipped. Paypal is preferred if it's a long distance relationship. Thanks and please email me with any questions. I don't check web sites daily but email I do hourly.
matt@snappower.com

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your tooth issue. Not to be a downer but your asking a little high IMO. Here on MUD and CL they run anywhere from $600-800. I got lucky and found an excellent set locally on CL for $500. Picked up a 5th for $200 so I'm at a set of 5 for $700. You could try eBay in hopes of getting more. Again not slammin ya, just trying to help and my 2 cents from personal search and buying experience. Having the lugs does help however. Good luck with the sale, they will go.

Thanks for the bump. I've had half a dozen lookers but out of town.

I'll drop price to $800 but I'll list on other sites by mid week if not sold. There isn't a current listing online for a better price..

Sorry to hear about your tooth issue. Not to be a downer but your asking a little high IMO. Here on MUD and CL they run anywhere from $600-800. I got lucky and found an excellent set locally on CL for $500. Picked up a 5th for $200 so I'm at a set of 5 for $700. You could try eBay in hopes of getting more. Again not slammin ya, just trying to help and my 2 cents from personal search and buying experience. Having the lugs does help however. Good luck with the sale, they will go.
Bad form. Not up to you to determine what the poster should list them for - Especially if you don't intend to buy them. Let him list them and figure out if the price is right from offers he gets, not what you determine he should be asking.

Well done Flank. I'm used to bullies on Euro forums but wasn't expecting it here. No big deal. Thanks for the back up!!
Bad form. Not up to you to determine what the poster should list them for - Especially if you don't intend to buy them. Let him list them and figure out if the price is right from offers he gets, not what you determine he should be asking.

$800 shipped for full set of TRD rims, lugs, lugs locks!?
What gives? The past 3 listings for lesser wheels have gone quick and for more$. Off to Craig's list they go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom