SOLD Rochester NY 1996 triple locked LX450 190000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
black
I purchased this rig from another member here in 2018. Purchased in Key West Florida, and drove home to New York. It’s been dead reliable ever since.

Mostly stock outside, with the addition of a Prinsu roof rack and Viper4x4 running boards, the truck sits on 315/75R16 Cooper Discoverer SST tires with a 4” lift.

The body is clean, with no rust*, the paint looks great but is not perfect after almost 25 years of use.

*A small amount of rust has been found on the driver side rocker panel. See below.

The vehicle runs and drives excellent. No check engine light.

The engine runs great, and besides regular oil changes, I've had to do very little to the engine.

The transmission shifts smooth with no slipping. Mobil 1 in all the cases and gears.

There is a fair amount of custom work done to the inside of the rig.

The build out is modeled somewhat after the Goose Gear Ultimate Chef and Sleeping Package. I removed the rear carpet and driver side rear seat and built a plywood floor with modular storage box behind the remaining passenger side rear seat, which makes a great sleeping platform. Reflectix insulation was also added under the plywood floor and in the wall cavities. The build uses all 1/2" Baltic Birch with clearcoat. The tailgate also has the same birch plywood installed to replace the original carpeted panel. The storage box is removable with 8 bolts for a full width floor. The entire plywood floor and seat delete can quickly be returned to carpet and seats reinstalled with a handful of bolts. Second and third row seats are are available and included in the sale.

Since owning I’ve replaced the following parts:

Upgraded and extended battery cables from HuddExpo

Blue clutch fan modified by Wits End

New (uninstalled) door limit straps for both driver side doors

OEM front brakes- pads and rotors

Viper4x4 running boards

Prinsu roof rack

Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth, remote, Android Auto, reverse camera

Front seats replaced with Audi power seats which is a huge improvement (still have stock seats)

Exhaust was replaced from manifold back with a stock exhaust from California which is in great shape with no leaks, rattles or holes.

New Door seals, window seals -all 4 doors

Woolwax applied to frame and drivetrain every fall since owning

LED bulbs throughout the inside

Hexomat floor mats in front
It's been a great vehicle. I hate to let it go, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it, rather than it sitting in my driveway.

Asking $15,500, ready to drive anywhere. Message me here through PM.
20210715152436_IMG_8700.JPG
20210715152604_IMG_8707.JPG
20210715152755_IMG_8715.JPG
20210715152910_IMG_8729.JPG
20210715153119_IMG_8753.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom