Rob's Estate Sale help needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
I wanted to reach out to the Toyota family as we are finally getting ready to have an estate sale for Rob. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone would be able to help us get this done.

Looking at the weekend of April 26 27, Friday evening and as much of Saturday as needed for organizing and pricing things and Thursday May 2nd to Saturday the 4th for the actual sale.

Many people have asked what we are doing with Lexi. At this time, no blood family member is interested; however, many are interested in joining us for a memorial run.... so, my plan was to keep Lexi (fix it up some) and haul it to SMORR this fall and have it there for the family to use. After that time, a decision will be made as to if we sell it.

There is another locked LX450 we bought that was going to become a overlanding vehicle for him. Texas car, rust free, over 200k; however, the issue is that you can smell the sweet exhaust notes, so we knew that a head gasket was going to be needed soon. It had a minor fender bender, so the front fender does not match in color. If someone is looking for a project, reach out to me.

Thanks for all your support and appreciate any help you can offer.

Folding tables would be helpful as well.

I wanted to reach out to the Toyota family as we are finally getting ready to have an estate sale for Rob. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone would be able to help us get this done.

Looking at the weekend of April 26 27, Friday evening and as much of Saturday as needed for organizing and pricing things and Thursday May 2nd to Saturday the 4th for the actual sale.

Many people have asked what we are doing with Lexi. At this time, no blood family member is interested; however, many are interested in joining us for a memorial run.... so, my plan was to keep Lexi (fix it up some) and haul it to SMORR this fall and have it there for the family to use. After that time, a decision will be made as to if we sell it.

There is another locked LX450 we bought that was going to become a overlanding vehicle for him. Texas car, rust free, over 200k; however, the issue is that you can smell the sweet exhaust notes, so we knew that a head gasket was going to be needed soon. It had a minor fender bender, so the front fender does not match in color. If someone is looking for a project, reach out to me.

I did not know him but would be willing to assist. If anything was needed form or to this area I could help and then my time is whom ever may need it. Though I now older and not as productive as in the past. :)

In

Kelly, that’s gonna be a busy weekend for me with my mom and girlfriend’s birthdays but I’m happy to lend a hand where I can.

I can be available Friday after work. I have a Scout function on Saturday AM. I also have three or four, six foot plastic tables if needed.

I will help when I can. I will be in my Saturday rotations but should be around the rest.

Here is some updates....

Plan is to start Friday afternoon and evening pricing things and organizing. I plan to get there about 2pm on Friday ... and then Saturday starting about 9am until we are finished.

@1994pd has access to tables, so I think we have that covered.

I have purchased price tags on amazon; however, lots of stuff to go through. Figure on making some $1 tables and $2 tables to make it easier also...

Plan to order some pizza or something to feed everyone meals and will have water/beer available.

Thanks for all your help.

I'll be about 5 getting over on Friday, but good to burn the midnight oil, and good all day on Sat.

I can get there early I’ll shoot for 2 as well.

Regretfully I must bail. I failed to remember that day is Graduation day for Community collage and I must attend. If assistance could still be utilized another day let me know.

A huge thank you goes out to all that were able to come out and help get ready for the sale! We got through everything and think we are ready for Thursday to get stuff sold.

We plan to get started setting up on Thursday morning around 6am for a 7am garage sale start and close up shop after noon.

If anyone is able to help once again, we would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Kelly

A huge thank you goes out to all that were able to come out and help get ready for the sale! We got through everything and think we are ready for Thursday to get stuff sold.

We plan to get started setting up on Thursday morning around 6am for a 7am garage sale start and close up shop after noon.

If anyone is able to help once again, we would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Kelly
Couple of questions so I can update the Facebook Marketplace ad if needed.

Closing up shop "in the afternoon" on Thursday, or "after noon" as in 12pm"?

I have it advertised as Thursday Friday and Saturday. Do I need to change that to just Thursday?

I've been getting tons of hits on it, so want to make the ad as accurate as possible.

Thanks Kelly.

Yes,

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Starting at 7am, rain or shine.

7601 Lackman Road, lenexa, KS 66217

Everything must go.

We have it advertised on Facebook and on "nextdoor" -- a neighborhood app.

Anyone have another place to advertise? Please feel free to link or advertise it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom