For Sale Roanoke, VA 2002 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Our bad luck can be someone else's blessing. My children's 2002 Landcruiser has suffered a major short in the main wiring harness that runs from under the dash through the firewall. Long and "short" of it is the hours to repair (est. 20 plus) in addition to the possibility that the source of said short might not be found in the process means we need to sell it (whole car) for parts. Engine / trans / body and everything else in great shape. SO if your needing parts for this series and live somewhere near the mid-Atlantic here ya go . . . Best quasi-reasonable offer. Roanoke Virginia.

Our bad luck can be someone else's blessing. My children's 2002 Landcruiser has suffered a major short in the main wiring harness that runs from under the dash through the firewall. Long and "short" of it is the hours to repair (est. 20 plus) in addition to the possibility that the source of said short might not be found in the process means we need to sell it (whole car) for parts. Engine / trans / body and everything else in great shape. SO if your needing parts for this series and live somewhere near the mid-Atlantic here ya go . . . Best quasi-reasonable offer. Roanoke Virginia.

2002 Land Cruiser.jpg

Do u know how much it will cost to fix that issue?
Whatever 20+ hours of labor turns out to be - problem is that 2 different mechanics were worried about bringing back online with power and not being able to diagnose the source of the original short without it happening again and could give no guarantee. Someone else may be able to determine otherwise but safer fir us to sell as is for parts or for repair based on other abilities to do the job.

Whatever 20+ hours of labor turns out to be - problem is that 2 different mechanics were worried about bringing back online with power and not being able to diagnose the source of the original short without it happening again and could give no guarantee. Someone else may be able to determine otherwise but safer fir us to sell as is for parts or for repair based on other abilities to do the job.
Can you send me your number I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom