For Sale ROAM Camper, located in Beacon, NY, $16,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is a camper constructed from a M116A2 trailer back in 2010. It was undergone a few different changes over the years, but is still solid, reliable and has all the comforts of home. The inside is insulated, has a super cozy,knotty pine interior, and sure beats a RTT with canvas flapping all night. We use an inflatable queen air mattress for super comfort. The electric 3 speed fan can be turned on to pull in cool night air. On the exterior right hand side, it features a full length (8') aluminum fold down counter that has a sink with running water, and a two burner Camp Chef Expedition stove. The outside is wood framed with FRP painted white, and rubber roof. The left side features an Eccotemp L5 in a 1550 Pelican case for easy access for showers. There is a Foxwing with 4 full walls (one wall has a stove jack...no kidding), and an aluminum case ARB 2500 awning over the kitchen area. Two jacks slide into the rear bumper for leveling any where

Here's a list of stuff...

Airbags
New this year, 2- Titan T-125 batteries
45 amp Iota charger with float feature
200 watts of solar with a 30 amp MPPT controller
1.5 GPM pump
2 -20L water cans
21 gallon interior tank
Fantastic 3 speed fan
All LED lighting, exterior and interior
Multi axis Max Coupler
Wheel are from a 2016 Off Road Premium Trail 4runner, and have KO2 275/70/17 rubber in great shape
Mesh floor for Foxwing area
Potty room included (Instant up, 2 room)
Includes 2 -1-3/4 gallon Rotopax,
Includes 2-10lb propane cylinders

There is a soft spot in the front of the nose that I'll be repairing this week, but then it will be ready to go

Rb winter campout (2).jpg

conn2.jpg
hicrun4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!!...much appreciated!

The Pelican saved the day...the Dometic 12v cord was missing the silver tip (I have no f****** idea where it went) so I grabbed the Pelican...first time using was super impressed...2 bags of ice lasted 5 days...picked it up here on a super buy deal.....well worth it!

20210420_182625_02.jpg

20210420_182525.jpg

20210420_174823.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom