Road condition report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Checking to see if anybody has been out in the desert lately. Looking to see if Gerlach to winnemucca is passable and or what the road conditions are. All the county road department could tell me is, they should be passable but rough.
Thanks for the help, Josh.

You might try posting over on Reno 4x4, mention Jungo Road, more people will know what you are talking about.

Thanks, I got ahold of Humboldt County road department and they gave a pretty good report, first 50 from Gerlach a few washouts, last 50 in Humboldt good road. We shall see. I was more concerned on the mositure out there with the winter we had. Thanks Dan

FYI, both Jungo and 8A are in good shape. Roads had multiple places where water had crossed and was running earlier this spring. Almost drove into Stevens Camp to see High Rock but was I was overruled.

Did you at least stop at the hot springs??

I’m assuming your speaking of Trego Hot Springs, no we didn’t stop. It appeared to have a few vehicles and we had kids in the car so I didn’t roll the dice. Sulphur was pretty cool with the history and the one building still standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom