RLC meeting Saturday in Russellville-who can come? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We need to meet as a club to do the last minute Ramble preparations. Who's up for a meeting Saturday (May 1) in Russellville? Noonish?

Oh man! Wish I could, but Josh and I will be working on SAS'ing a certain green Tacoma that is sitting in my driveway :D

Oh man! Wish I could, but Josh and I will be working on SAS'ing a certain green Tacoma that is sitting in my driveway :D

Actually, since we had to delay a weekend, we could ride up together, as long as nobody minds the kiddo coming.

Actually, since we had to delay a weekend, we could ride up together, as long as nobody minds the kiddo coming.

Nobody minds (by presidential decree :p). Sorry that you had a delay.
If we can pull it off, I'm for having it at CJs (I think it is) burger place.

I am in. We really need to have a good turn out for this.

Nobody minds (by presidential decree :p). Sorry that you had a delay.
If we can pull it off, I'm for having it at CJs (I think it is) burger place.

Mack is great with kids:bounce:

meeting Saturday

Is there any way we could consider Little Rock instead of Russellville? Wouldn't LR be more centrally located?
It's a 6.5 hr round trip to a meeting in Russellville and only a 4 hr round trip to LR. :steer:

sab

Is there any way we could consider Little Rock instead of Russellville? Wouldn't LR be more centrally located?
It's a 6.5 hr round trip to a meeting in Russellville and only a 4 hr round trip to LR. :steer:

sab

Its a 7hr+ round trip from NWA to LR:steer::confused:

But if we could have a great turn out I am up for what ever.

Oh yea, I remember you telling us how far it was the last time when we were at Casey's new place. After looking at the weather forcast, doesn't look like there's much of a chance to incorporate a trail ride (or much of anything else outdoors).
So in the end, I'd be willing to say the same thing, with ". . . a great turn out I am up for what ever."

Mack, besides what we see here, have you had any other attendees confirm?

stacey

Oh yea, I remember you telling us how far it was the last time when we were at Casey's new place. After looking at the weather forcast, doesn't look like there's much of a chance to incorporate a trail ride (or much of anything else outdoors).
So in the end, I'd be willing to say the same thing, with ". . . a great turn out I am up for what ever."

Mack, besides what we see here, have you had any other attendees confirm?

stacey

Gary C, Mike G. I think that's all so far.

I'd be there but I'm going to help out in the rain at the AR Canoe club's canoe school on the Mulberry. ya'll have a good meeting!
:beer: ty

So what's the plan?

I'm out thanks to wife plans at this point. :crybaby:

Oh, that's too bad.
Well, the plan was to meet at noon at CJ's Butcher Boy Burgers (N. Arkansas Ave, Russellville) just off I-40 at the HW7 exit. Gary mentioned the possibility of meeting in Clarksville if nobody is coming from LR, but I guess we'll stick with Russellville.

You guys that didnt come to the meeting missed out! Everyone that showed got a crisp $100 dollar bill!

Just Kidding.

Had a swell time with everyone and a great hamburger!

Dang, sorry I missed out on the $100 :D Anything new on the Ramble front? I still haven't registered yet, mainly cause I don't know if my truck will be ready. I found out Friday that Inchworm is backordered on their dual case adapters, so we might not get everything completed. I do plan on being there though!!

Dang, sorry I missed out on the $100 :D Anything new on the Ramble front? I still haven't registered yet, mainly cause I don't know if my truck will be ready. I found out Friday that Inchworm is backordered on their dual case adapters, so we might not get everything completed. I do plan on being there though!!

You need to sign up anyway.:beer::beer::)

Sounds you will have to get a move on to get your truck back together then.

I have not rebuilt my carb yet. Got all the parts just need to do it:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom