RLC meeting Saturday in Russellville-who can come?

Website
s1336.photobucket.com
meeting Saturday

Is there any way we could consider Little Rock instead of Russellville? Wouldn't LR be more centrally located?
It's a 6.5 hr round trip to a meeting in Russellville and only a 4 hr round trip to LR. :steer:

sab

Website
s1336.photobucket.com
Oh yea, I remember you telling us how far it was the last time when we were at Casey's new place. After looking at the weather forcast, doesn't look like there's much of a chance to incorporate a trail ride (or much of anything else outdoors).
So in the end, I'd be willing to say the same thing, with ". . . a great turn out I am up for what ever."

Mack, besides what we see here, have you had any other attendees confirm?

stacey

Visit site
Oh yea, I remember you telling us how far it was the last time when we were at Casey's new place. After looking at the weather forcast, doesn't look like there's much of a chance to incorporate a trail ride (or much of anything else outdoors).
So in the end, I'd be willing to say the same thing, with ". . . a great turn out I am up for what ever."

Mack, besides what we see here, have you had any other attendees confirm?

stacey

Gary C, Mike G. I think that's all so far.

Visit site
So what's the plan?

I'm out thanks to wife plans at this point. :crybaby:

Oh, that's too bad.
Well, the plan was to meet at noon at CJ's Butcher Boy Burgers (N. Arkansas Ave, Russellville) just off I-40 at the HW7 exit. Gary mentioned the possibility of meeting in Clarksville if nobody is coming from LR, but I guess we'll stick with Russellville.

Visit site
Dang, sorry I missed out on the $100 :D Anything new on the Ramble front? I still haven't registered yet, mainly cause I don't know if my truck will be ready. I found out Friday that Inchworm is backordered on their dual case adapters, so we might not get everything completed. I do plan on being there though!!

Visit site
Dang, sorry I missed out on the $100 :D Anything new on the Ramble front? I still haven't registered yet, mainly cause I don't know if my truck will be ready. I found out Friday that Inchworm is backordered on their dual case adapters, so we might not get everything completed. I do plan on being there though!!

You need to sign up anyway.:beer::beer::)

Sounds you will have to get a move on to get your truck back together then.

I have not rebuilt my carb yet. Got all the parts just need to do it:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom