RLC Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold...

Last edited:
Yakima Bike Rack, etc. for sale

Sold...

Last edited:
Denso Starter, Ignition Coil, Denso Alternator for Sale

Sold....

Last edited:
Up For Sale: Denso Re-manufactured Starter, New Ignition Coil, Re-manufactured Denso Alternator, FJ60 Steering Box, Window Regulator for Sale: Starter: $200.00 Ignition Coil: $80.00 Alternator: $60.00 Steering Box: $250.00 Front Window Regulator Assembly: $50.00 Can Deliver to the Little Rock/Conway/Russellville Area.

Did you get rid of the 60?

Last edited:
Good deal. You had me worried for a minute. That one is too nice to ditch.

Hey guys, within the next month or 2 I am going to start selling parts off of Jay's old 80. If any body needs anything just send me a pm. Wanted to let RLC'ers have first pickens before I post it up in the classifieds section.

I'm keeping the axles and a few other goodies.
Lift is sold.
Justin has dibs on the engine.

Up For Sale: Yakima Bike Rack- Q-Towers, Locks, Bike Tray Carrier, HighRoller Bike Carrier & Yakima Wind Deflector (no hardware for wind deflector). Everything is in working order.

QTowers (Q102) will fit the following vehicles: Audi A3, Chevrolet Malibu/Malibu Maxx, Ford Focus Hatchback/Sedan, Kia Rio, Mazda Protege, Mitsubishi Galant/Lancer, Volkswagen Golf, Volvo S40...

Other Hardware (Bars, Locks, Bike Tray Carrier, HighRoller Bike Carrier & Wind Deflector) should fit any other vehicles.

Asking: $250 for the lot....Can Deliver within the Little Rock/Conway/Russellville Area...

Hey Eli - how many matching Yakima lock cores do you have? I have some towers that I'd like to put the cores in if you will sell just the cores.

Hey guys, within the next month or 2 I am going to start selling parts off of Jay's old 80. If any body needs anything just send me a pm. Wanted to let RLC'ers have first pickens before I post it up in the classifieds section.

I'm keeping the axles and a few other goodies.
Lift is sold.
Justin has dibs on the engine.

How much of the suspension will be left? Is lift just springs??

You suppose you could cut the brackets off of the frame a re-use for a linked set up? Just thinking out loud.....

How much of the suspension will be left? Is lift just springs??

You suppose you could cut the brackets off of the frame a re-use for a linked set up? Just thinking out loud.....

Pretty much just coils and shocks.

Been thinking about using the rear axle from my unlocked 80 for the rear of my 40. I have a Detroit that will fit it, and have considered the link setup.

Also thinking about an 80/40 hybrid for the front, using 80 knuckles and balls, shafts, brakes, etc. Bigger balls are always better. :D

****SOLD****

(4) 36x12.50/15 SXs on 15x10 Aluminum 6-lug Wheels

Got these as partial trade, and I have no use for them.

Tread - measured at center with actual tread gauge:
(1) - 9/32nds - ~40%
(1) - 11/32nds - %50%
(2) - 14/32nds - ~60%

These still have a ton of life. They have not been grooved at all. They have a little rounding of the outer lugs as expected of TSLs that have been put in the rocks. Aluminum wheels are nice, though they have some rock rash on the beads. They are "Made in USA" and 15x10s. Would guess they have about 3.5"-4" BS.

$750 OBO for all (4) on wheels with internal bead balancing
In Hot Springs, Arkansas

Call, text, PM, whatever - Jordan 501 two6two 80 18

Last edited:
Dude, WTF?

Sorry guys...Looking for the next Toyota...maybe something a little newer...Thinking about picking up a T4R , FJC or 100 series...something with stock diff locks preferably...

I'm hoping that someone gives her a good home...

Hare to hear that but I understand. Be sure to post it on Mud as well, might go faster and to a Cruiser Head.

IMG_3673[1].JPG
IMG_3674[1].JPG
IMG_3675[1].JPG
IMG_3676[1].JPG
Howdy All- Just got done putting a set of OME heavies on the 60...I've got the old shocks, leafs, bushings and U-bolts (probably would need to buy new U-Bolts if interested)....The old set was an OME medium set-up (not sure of the part numbers)...the PO had put in an add-a-leaf in the rear set to beef them up a little bit....

I had to change them out for the heavy set on account of all the weight I've got on the cruiser now (bumpers, winch, roof rack, gas cans, fridge, cabinet, and soon to be roof top tent)...

YotaJosh has first dibs...

Asking $300 OBO...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom