RLC Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Feel free to post in this thread anything you'd like to sell, or if you are looking for something.

Location and Price are mandatory. The location under your avatar doesn't count. :flipoff2: Please list your location in your post.

Direct posts or links to threads in the main forum classifieds or craigslist are OK.

15" Sub and Amp

Decided I don't want to sacrifice quite so much space...

Elemental Designs 16ov.2 subwoofer in a horrible(yet solid) scrap MDF box along with Cadence SQA-1 700W monoblock amp.

Elemantal Designs has since gone out of business, but sub specs can be found archived here...

http://web.archive.org/web/20101231...audio.com/product_info.php?t=0&products_id=36

Sub has dual 4ohm voice coils, other applicable specs can be found at link above. Has a couple cosmetic flaws on the cone, but in perfect functional order.

Amp does it's rated power of 700W@2ohms so is a good match for the sub.

$150 - Wooster/Greenbrier/Conway AR

Currently in the back of my vehicle, so can demo before sale.

20130729_154835.jpg

20130729_154931.jpg

'75/later Hood [Fayetteville]

$75...just want to get it out of my garage! Has a small hole in the nose (like a puncture) and some rust spots. The hood is pretty solid besides that. Located in Fayetteville, AR. Thanks - Justin

photo 1-11.jpg

photo 2-12.jpg

photo 3-10.jpg

photo 4-9.jpg

Nice captains chairs with sweet cup holders in the back

"You want find another one like this anywhere in the country!!"

how does he know?!

Doubt it, but maybe he meant county. White 80s are rarely encountered in the wild.

Nolan G. From cotton Landcruisers is selling his white 80.... It's NICE

It is nice. He is asking $12k, I think. I hope both of them sell for close to asking prices.

That makes me think mine is still worth $10,000!

AR License Plate

Hi guys, I am trying to collect license plates from all 50 States to decorate my Cruiser garage and I could use a AR tag if anyone has one. I am willing to pay shipping.
Thanks, Charles

Hi guys, I am trying to collect license plates from all 50 States to decorate my Cruiser garage and I could use a AR tag if anyone has one. I am willing to pay shipping.
Thanks, Charles

Shoot me your address... How many u want?

I'm looking for the rear seat belts from an FJ62. They are 3 point shoulder belts, whereas the FJ60 just has lap belts.

I need the retractors and belts, and the two plastic trim pieces around where the retractors go.

And it I need brown belts, not gray. :)

I recently purchased a passenger side HighLift jack mount from fj40mount.com. After purchasing, I have decided to go a different rout with mounting my highlift. This is a brand new powder coated setup with all the hardware and never used. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM

Cleaning out the shop.

I can deliver any of the items to the crawl in October, otherwise prices do not include shipping.
Didn't really want to post in the main classifieds section. Would rather deal with local folk.
Send me a PM if interested.

FJ60/62? Tailgate, good condition...$60.00

047.JPG

This is the only dent in the tailgate.
048.JPG

FJ60/62? Driver fender, good condition...$90.00
Has hole for antenae mast (not pictured)
049.JPG

FJ60 Lower front valance, needs cleaning and paint...$30.00

050.JPG

Clutch fork out of an FJ60 (unknown year)...$15.00

031.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

031.JPG

Last edited:
Weber 32/36. Prob needs to be rebuilt. Was on my '75 when I bought it. Truck ran.
$45.00
017.JPG
019.JPG

Coarse spline Warn lockouts and hubs. Locks are in excellent working condition but need a bath...BAD! $45.00 for the lot.
022.JPG

4spd Tcase out of my '75. All there, everything works...$95.00 SOLD
037.jpg
038.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

022.JPG

037.jpg

038.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back