RLC Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD
1994 FZJ80
215,000 miles
New 35x12.5x17 Falken MTs
Factory E-locked front / Detroit rear
4:88s with lower range Tcase gears
4x4 Labs Fr & Rr bumpers
Weld on TG sliders, Warn XD9000i

I’ve owned this rig since 2012 and have done tons of PM over the years. Has been and still is a great rig. If interested and want more details please PM me.
-Mark

View attachment 2441282View attachment 2441283View attachment 2441284View attachment 2441286
I thought I recognized that driveway, wish i could have seen it while i was up there.

I'm looking to buy an engine hoist and engine stand, anyone have one gathering dust they would like to get out of their workspace? I'm finally about to start on my K5 and looking for a few items to do it.

FJ60 rear axle. Stock open diff with 3.70 gears. Located in Little Rock.

$250 OBO.

20210206_164050.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got a buddy wanting to sell a pair of champagne pearl running boards off a 2000 ,100 series in great shape $100 pick up in Maumelle
Call or text Glen @ 501.626.9545

2015 LX570 parts:

I have a full set of OEM rubber mats that we used for maybe 2 weeks. They fit 2015 and newer LX570s found out the hard way on the clip positions on new none OEM mats....

I also have a full set of black carpet mats in great shape.

Both in trash bags....cleaned ready to meet you....

Make an offer....beer and whiskey are good and so is cash.

I tore up some parts in my split case so I'm hoping to find someone that did a 3:1 or 4:1 upgrade and shelved their stock parts.

I need:
  • Idler gear. 38mm 4 speed trans version (aka the 86-87 FJ60).
  • Bearing race holder/retainer/donut that goes in the front half of the case. Near where the 2/4 shift fork is. This holds one of the output shaft bearings.
Or, if you have an entire case for sale, I might be interested in it.

20210611_180513.jpg
20210611_180908.jpg
20210611_180745.jpg

Hi, Anyone got a fj62 core support for sale? Thanks, Mike

Anyone have a spare Airbox lid from a late model 95-97 FZJ80 they would be interested in selling? Need it to clamp to the top of my FJ62 airbox for my LS Swap. Thanks!

A buddy is parting his 80 out here in memphis if anyone is looking for parts:

If anyone has a lead on local stock roof rack caps for a 100-series, I’d be interested.

I’m also in the market for a for a front right signal assembly or just housing.

Thanks!
Will (Russellville)

If anyone has a lead on local stock roof rack caps for a 100-series, I’d be interested.

I’m also in the market for a for a front right signal assembly or just housing.

Thanks!
Will (Russellville)
+1 on the roof rack caps, I've got 3 broken ones.

Hey everyone, wanting to buy/trade a set of front/rear stock 40 Series axle housings. My dad's 40 Series has a SOA setup, but we're wanting to revert it back to as original as possible and want to go back to SUA. To my knowledge, the craftsmanship on the current axles are probably better left SOA, and the leaf springs are in need of an upgrade anyways. I'm used to working on my 86 4Runner, so LC parts are relatively new to me. At any rate, any suggestions on where to find a set of axle housings? Thought I'd post in the classifieds, but I can post elsewhere if needed.

Located in Central AR (Morrilton) but I'm in NWA almost every weekend, so I'm willing to travel!

Thanks!

Hey everyone, wanting to buy/trade a set of front/rear stock 40 Series axle housings. My dad's 40 Series has a SOA setup, but we're wanting to revert it back to as original as possible and want to go back to SUA. To my knowledge, the craftsmanship on the current axles are probably better left SOA, and the leaf springs are in need of an upgrade anyways. I'm used to working on my 86 4Runner, so LC parts are relatively new to me. At any rate, any suggestions on where to find a set of axle housings? Thought I'd post in the classifieds, but I can post elsewhere if needed.

Located in Central AR (Morrilton) but I'm in NWA almost every weekend, so I'm willing to travel!

Thanks!

Just curious as to why you believe the current axles should stay SOA?

Just curious as to why you believe the current axles should stay SOA?
From my dad’s talking, I think he just wanted to avoid having to work on getting new perches on. But, at this point, we’re weighing the options of just doing that or looking for new housings. I’m sure the current ones could go back to SUA. Again, I’m very new to cruiser axles and SUA setups, so any advice is also appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom